weird Fight

"Sorry little boy, but if I manage to kill you, 100 years will be taken off my imprisonment, so no harsh feelings, okay?" The creepy old man said. He had wrinkly skin, his back was basically bent like an acute angle, his beard and hair was reaching the ground, he looked downright ancient. Amon wouldn't even be surprised if he fell over dead the next second. What was he even going to do in the outside world?

"Attack me young man! I give you the first attack." The old man croaked. Amon was deeply conflicted, in a world of Nen, when facing an opponent with unknown abilities, the first thing to do was probe them and identify their abilities. Information about the opponent was key to winning. Like, if sage Naruto did not have any information on Pain's powers, he would have probably lost.

Amon was afraid that if he did attack the old man, the old man would have some stupid reversal ability like, all damage inflicted on him could be returned to the attacked twofold. The Nen World was a dangerous and unforgiving one.

"What's wrong, attack me!" The grandpa shouted, he spread his arms above his head and took a surrendering pose. 'Ok, that's just giving it away, it seems his brain has also aged with his body'

Amon stepped into his Water Stream martial art stance. The old man, seeing it, had a vicious glint appear in his eyes. As the blue swirls of the technique emerged. The old mans eyes lit up further.

*Bang* That was the noise heard after Amon hit the elderly man straight into the solid wall. Did he feel pity for him, hell no, he was probably in this prison for some f*cked up crimes. He hadn't attacked full power, he hadn't even used Nen, it was just his simple punch. Even if the damage was inflicted to him, all he would feel was good punch to his gut.

"HAHAHA, you are still too naive, I have taken your attack and now I can use your ability!" He laughed. As he continued laughing, he conjured a purple Nen wallet, he started looking for what Amon presumed to be the 'Nen ability' he had apparently stolen.

Amon watched on with a smirk, he had figured that either the old dude's ability reversed the damage or either copied or stole Nen. So the best way to fight against that would be to do a weak non-Nen attack that looked like Nen. His martial arts that he learnt from Bang looked like Nen when used but they weren't. They were like the Zoldyck family's assassin arts, Echo Steps and the rest.

After the old man continued rummaging through his wallet. Amon got bored and really weirded out, they were in a fight but both of them were just standing in place. 'Let's finish this, it's not even funny anymore, just after I try one more thing' Amon thought.

He quickly summoned his 'Snatcher', the tendrils appeared and instantly shot towards the old man's Nen wallet, they wrapped around it and instantly pulled it in before the old man could even comprehend what was going on.

As the Nen wallet was being pulled in, Amon suddenly had an influx of information appear in his mind. Deciding to see it later, he ignored it and focused on killing this old timer.

"Old man, this is my Hatsu." Amon said.

The old fellow flipped, he started screaming at Amon, his spit flew everywhere. "YOU SCAMMED ME, IT WAS A FAKE CREDIT CARD, YOU BASTARD, GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!"

As he said that, a large card appeared in the old man's hand. It then morphed into a sword.

"AAAA, I will KILL YOU!" He screamed while holding the sword above his hand and running at the waiting Amon.

Amon decided to try and fight close combat for once. He also shaped his aura surrounding his hands, into sharp blades. A sword and blade fight it is.

As the corpse [A/N: Just predicting the future] did an overhand cut at Amon, Amon stepped to the side. As the sword swept past him, Amon prepared to attack. But, suddenly, instead of the sword coming through, it changed its trajectory and flew straight towards Amon's head, clipping a few of his hairs as he desperately moved away.

As Amon backed away, the corpse prepared another attack. This time, Amon fully utilized his basic Nen techniques; he turned on his Gyo and was actually going to Ryu. No matter how crazy his opponent seemed, he was definitely a sword master.

Amon launched himself at the corpse and tried to get in close. But the corpse stepped back and tried to keep the distance between them to his advantage. Amon smirked and quickly extended his aura blades and made them the same length as the corpse's.

Dodge, slash, cut, dodge, stab, duck, leap... The battle continued for minutes, Amon was starting to enjoy himself, as the battle lasted longer, the corpse would keep on getting more ferocious in his attacks. Amon was using his Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist to his utmost advantage, he would lead the corpse into attacking in specific places, then he would counterattack fiercely. He wasn't all that good in the 'Dao of the Sword/Blade'. All he relied on were predicting the next attack with Gyo and doing simple movements to get the job done.

After almost an hour of sword exchanges, Amon finally managed to swoop in and cleanly stabbed the old man's heart. This time, in case a port-mortem Nen occurred, he made sure that he had destroyed every inch of the corpse. After all, the Nen world is very dangerous.

Amon couldn't comprehend how much more dangerous it could get, if the existence and method to learning Nen was released to common people. Someone like Prince Tserried*ck [A/N: Prince Tserriednich], the 4th prince of the Kakin Empire, managed to learn Nen, Gyo and the other techniques in just a few weeks. He learnt Gyo faster than Gon, who is one of the most talented Nen users, whose potential alone could threaten Meruem. How much of a monster would Tserried*ck be?

Nen was heavily reliant on emotions, a psychopath, or 'artist' such as Prince Tserried*ck was perfect for it. Amon was sure though, that Tserried*ck was not the only 'pure, unbridled evil' as described by Theta. There were bound to be others.

Putting all that to the back of his mind, Amon decided to focus on the information he gained from pulling in the Nen wallet into Snatcher. What he found delighted him.

If he were to have a system that described the power he gained just now, it would be something like this-

'Snatcher: Portals Available 6/7 [1/7 Loaded]

Portal 1: Copy Purse

Portal 2: Unused

Portal 3: Unused

Portal 4: Unused

Portal 5: Unused

Portal 6: Unused

Portal 7: Unused

...

Copy Purse:

When a Hatsu Attack is directed towards the Purse holder, a card is conjured inside the wallet. When the wallet is summoned, corresponding card is pulled out, and the Copy Purse holder gains the ability to use the Nen Ability that was used against the Purse Holder. Note- Only the specific ability is copied not the whole Hatsu. To use the ability the card has to stay in the holder's hands, if knocked out, or destroyed, the ability to use the Nen is lost and cannot be regained.

...

'Copy Purse... seems like the old man had a pretty nice ability, nothing compared to 'Snatcher's new ability.' Amon had 6 more spaces left to store another's ability in. He still wasn't sure what the limitations or conditions were.

He decided to experiment later on. Right now, he felt happy that he had an ability that could help him rise up the ranks of Nen fighters.