unexpected!

Adi's pov:

Taking a long sigh Mohan uncle and my father stood up and came towards my side and papa keeping a hand over my shoulder said," adi, do you really love siya?".

I was taken aback with this sudden question of papa after composing myself " what question is this papa? I do really love siya and I am no more the same old adi who never believed in something like love I do know the meaning of love!" I said with a harsh and authorative tone as I was really hurt by this question.

" Don't misunderstand us son we just want be to assured before breaking out the news to you.." he looked deeply into my eyes and I could guess the tension arising ...

I nodded further assuring them to continue further," actually we had asked the pandithji to match your horoscopes and find us a good date for your marriage.... So he called us right now and informed us that there is an auspicious date right after a week and if we miss this then there is no further dates for the next 6 years"

Mohan uncle said in one go and sighed at the end and all eyes were glued on me for my decision.

All the blood from my face drained off the moment I heard this and only thing that came to my mind was of siya ... Will it be fair? Like doesn't even know with whom she is getting married to and upon that she doesn't even have time to prepare herself. After battling within I finally gained some courage and asked," what did siya say?"

"Ummm... Actually she is ready for the marriage but again she has not even asked about the groom's name and pic" asha aunty replied with hurtful face and that again pushed me in the pool of guilt...

"Aunty how can we....." I was cut off by the ringing of my phone I looked at the caller ID and it was Jaya.

" Hello..."

" Adi Bhai pls come over quickly please I cannot inform u anything right now but pls come here and do not inform anything abt this to anyone" saying so she hanged up the call.....

I immediately rushed towards their place asking our parents to give me few hours to decide, thinking all the stupid possibilities that could have happened there.

Siya's house:
Siya's pov:

" Dii yaar Chalo let's play truth and dare, it's been ages since we last played ... Chalo na dii " with this both Jaya and Siddhi started nagging me, if it would have some other day I would have just agreed with the plan as we love spending time together but I don't know what should I say now the moment I returned back after my meeting with advait i am still confused about his behaviour, his eyes held some different emotions  that day guilt, hurt, and some unknown emotion which I cannot name and suddenly the biggest bomb of my life came when Maa papa decided to get me married as they got a very good alliance for me and they even said that I personally know him very well, I was socked would be an understatement ....I somewhat expected this and was prepared for it but after meeting him I don't know why all my strength that I have been gathering since two years started disappearing and the emotions that I held for him again started blooming, in order to refrain myself from those thoughts and to avoid thinking abt him I agreed for this alliance and also to move on in life.

Funny isn't it?
I am running from the truth of my life. I agreed for this marriage without knowing what the future holds for me unaware of the fact how it will change and affect my life but most importantly to move on from him.

But will you ever be able to remove him from your heart? Mocked my heart
But avoiding the universal truth of my life I pretended as if nothing happened and I am all good with this relation. Comeon who in the twenty first century agrees to marry without meeting the groom, meeting is far away without even knowing his name.
I chuckled bitterly at myself but I do believe my parents as they will never take a wrong decision for me but why I am avoiding this marriage topic and the biggest bomb came a few moments ago when I was informed about my sudden marriage date and was asked about my opinion but me being me agree to that also ... But I am wondering who is this guy is ready to marry me without even meeting me...

"Diii"  I jerked at my place due to the sudden shoutings from Jaya and Siddhi.

" God I am not deaf.....and don't even want to be " I yelled in irritation.

" Dii you zoned out of the conversation and so we were trying to get you back" Siddhi said pouting.

" Ohk fine let's play" I agreed.
With this jaya's and siddhi's face lightened up like a bulb and Jaya immediately rushed somewhere and returned back after few mins I asked her about her sudden disappearance which she just shooed off huhh! This girl..

"Ohk dii so let's begin Siddhi spin the bottle"

First the bottle pointed towards me for question and Jaya on ans side.
The game continued with we giving some stupid dares and making each other spit some of their secrets, not such but few here and there as we know everything about each other and now the bottle halted at answer on me and question on Jaya and I could see both of them having few eye conversations with each other and again back to me.

Now I started getting some hints about it and where it will lead to as they might have observed the changes in my mood .. huhh!!

" Dii we won't talk in circles and dare you lie us as we know each and everything what happened two years back so coming to the point I just want to ask you do you love adi Bhai?" She asked with crossed hands and my eyes went as wide as saucers and I started sweating profusely.
THANK YOU😊
DO VOTE AND COMMENT ♥️