love!!

1 year later......

Sitting in front of the mirror all dressed up like a new bride with heavy accessories adoring me, making me gasp at my own image thinking is it really me

Sitting in front of the mirror all dressed up like a new bride with heavy accessories adoring me, making me gasp at my own image thinking is it really me...........?
Yes, as promised by advait we are getting married again this time with me feeling all happy and jittery...
With the passing days we started understanding each other much better and now we are at a stage where we have overcome our each and every fears and troubles that came across...
Soon after leaving rudraprayag we left for mumbai as advait had to look after his Mumbai branch and I guess that played a vital role in strengthening our relation we got to know many more things about eachother. That was the place where we climbed the steps for our relation where we started trusting each other. There we started relying on each other for our daily chores where we became friends initially to best friends ever after....
There I was able to witness a totally new advait who laughed his heart out, always pranking and chirpy in mood and I was happy to be the reason for his change.
Thinking about our relation we have long back overcome the discomfort around each and now we find solace in and with each other. Though we have confessed our heart out but still not taken out relation to the next step......Thinking about the time we have spent together a blush crept on my cheeks and this is the first time I am able to witness the crimson red colour of my cheeks making me look even more elegant and now I understand why advait would always compliment me saying I look too tempting with the blush
"Ohhhhh hoooo some one's blushing......" I was suddenly taken aback by sudden arrival of the three devil's of my life.
"Hayeee bhabhi you are looking so beautiful?" Remarked arjun "oohhhhh...first time jaya first time in my life I am regretting being younger than bhai" he flirted with a sulkened face...
"Ouuuchh bhabhi I am praising your beauty istead of thanking me you are doing atyachar on me... Not fair yaaa" he retorted dramatically caressing his arms after recieving a nice one from me.
"Awwwww......that's so unfair to you right?" I said faking care for him to which he nodded his head pouting making a baby face.

that's so unfair to you right?" I said faking care for him to which he nodded his head pouting making a baby face

(Jaya siya siddhi)

And we all burst out in fits of laughter teasing him and making fun reliving the olden days..

" I missed you soooo much bhabhi" he finally said back hugging me with a glint of tears making the aura change from happy to emotional.

" We toooo.." soon getting joined in by Jaya and siddhi.

"Mamaaaa..." I could hear a faint voice calling me yes my shouriii he is grown up now a big boy that's how he remarks about himself. Being so close and still not able to stay with him was quite painful for us but he really is an understanding boy and got aquainted with the situation without throwing tantrums but I could she the hurt and unshedded tears in his eyes while saying goodbye to us....I may not be his biological mother but he is my son and no one knows their child more than a mother does..

" Baccchaaa I am here " I yelled making him aware of my presence....

"Maama...gasp.....you look soooooo pretty" he complimented me with his eyes wide and hands covering his cheeks and mouth wide open in a big O making him look even more adorable..

"Thank you baccha. Come to mama" I opened my arms to which he immediately hopped on still gaping at me with suprise when he suddenly touched the tip of my nose making sure it is really suddenly kissing me on my cheek" you look soo beautiful more than papa" he remarked giggling at the end. "Really " I asked amazed and also controlling my laugh at his comment for his papa..

"Aaa haaan so papa is not as beautiful as mama" jaya asked passing teasing looks to me.

"Yes papa is looking beautiful but maama is looking more beautiful just like a princess" he said with a big grin on his face making us laugh on his comment

Hey lovelies,
Soooo sorry for the delay as was busy with my exams....
A big thank you for your support and love...
Please continue supporting and do vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Would be coming soon with another update.
THANK YOU😊😊