painful departure!

"The painful departure of yours,
With many words left unspoken..
The pain in your eyes, increased my guilt to infinite........
______________________________________

Haridwar:
Advaits pov:

In the morning I woke up with a heavy head due to the mishap that occured last night. I directly entered the bathroom to take a cold shower which would relax me and also to prepare myself for a long journey to USA.

After completing my chores I took my luggage and descended down towards the hallway where I saw my parents, arav and shourya sitting with a gloomy face. My heart pained seeing them at this situation and what hurted me the most was that I am the sole reason behind their pain. The eyes in which I always wanted to see pride, admiration and gratitude for me but instead all I could see is hatred, disappointment and sadness.

I quietly went towards the dinning table to grab some breakfast but no one paid any heed to me sighing at the miseries I have invited for myself, if it would have been some other usual normal day the whole house would have been filled with laughter, chatters and Maa running behind everyone filling their plates until we are half dead and today just one wrong step of mine and my whole house lost its happiness again. Gloomily I started arranging plate for myself as this was my last chance to enjoy maa's food as I don't know when would be the next chance I would get to eat along with them especially maa's food and sat for having it. After completing my breakfast I thought to break the silence, I cleared my throat to grab their attention and said,

" arrg...g Maa .... actually i am leaving for USA today, I mean now and will return after two years. I am sorry Maa" I said with my head down as I wasn't able to look at their eyes after yesterday's incident. I expected to get some earful from them but to my astonishment maa just hummed and left from there where as papa and arav also left for their respective jobs without saying anything. This hurts more than their shoutings I thought to myself but somewhere I knew I deserved it. I then went towards 4 year old little shourya who was sitting with a cute angry pout and kneeled in front of him holding my ears,

" hey champ see papa is really very sorry bacha, I have to leave but I promise I will come back very soon and will get you lots of chocolate"I said with a smile expecting some answer from him but he just looked up as if accusing me for something and then just ran away from there to his Dadi. Maa was right he needed someone to love him, to take care of him like a mother he always missed the warmth and I became too selfish in my own misery and neglected the poor soul and his needs and it is somewhere true that every child needs love and warmth of a mother.

I just looked at the empty house with teary eyes and after giving a final glance to my house I left from there. On the way I decide to meet siya so I stopped near her house, but had no courage to face siya anymore but I have to do this. I cannot take back my words and cannot repair the damage I have done but atleast I could feel guilty for it ask her forgiveness after battling for 10mins I gathered all my courage to bear anything that comes and accept it. I knocked on the door. After waiting for a minute the door was opened and Asha aunty welcomed with a beautiful smile.

"Arey beta you here come in I am preparing parathas have some, come" asha aunty said.
As I entered the hall I could find Jaya and Siddhi chatting with someone and uncle all set to have his breakfast sitting on the table and he welcomed me to joined in. I scanned the whole hall to just find a glimpse of her but she was nowhere seen and the atmosphere of the house also seemed quite good and chirpy as everyone was behaving quite normal with him, that means she hasn't informed anyone about it, but why? And where is she? Soon I composed and went towards aunty..

"Namaste aunty, actually I am done with my breakfast I just came here to meet you all before leaving for USA." I said with nervousness and preparing myself to face siya.

"Oh you are leaving when will you come again?" She asked with a pleasant smile.

"I don't know aunty maybe after two years or so"I said still searching for siya.
"Arrr...rr aunty where is siya?" I asked with guilty eyes.

"Beta don't you know? She asked with knitted eyebrows and frowning.

"What aunty?" I asked curiously.
"Is she alright?" But if something wrong might have happened to her than her parents wouldn't have been normal" I debated with myself.my chain of stupid thoughts and worries was broken by aunty

"I thought you might be knowing it cause she had gone to your place yesterday to inform about it ... But no problem actually she got selected in SARTE company few days back and she got a her final confirmation day before yesterday so she left for mumbai yesterday only after returning from your place even your parents were here to send her off." She said.
( My parents were here to see her off and I was unaware, why will they inform you about her ?my mind mocked me)

"Ohh, yes she informed me but I forgot, thik hai aunty I'll take my leave" I said to handle the situation as it would have been very difficult to explain things to them and if she has not informed that means she doesn't want this situation to affect the relationship between our parents, again thinking of others before herself..thinking so I bend forward to touched her feet and left with a heavy heart and guilt of breaking an innocent soul due to my past.

THANK YOU
DO VOTE AND COMMENT 😊