fairytale......

Walking down the aisle again,
I could feel roller coaster of emotions going on in me. The eruption of new emotions was making my heart flutter with some unknown emotions making me nervous and tensed.
Even though we were par that discomfort but still this stupid heart was racing as if in a marathon....

"Hayyyeeee.... Diiii jiju is looking sooo handsome" I could hear jaya excitedly singing all flattered over his looks ... Why not!! He has that spell.....

I slowly lifted my lashes trying to take a glimpse of him ....and as soon as our eyes met it seemed like all the sayings about weddings and its jitters coming to life....

It seemed the world besides me coming to a halt carrying me away to a dreamland with only me and him being existent.

All the nervousness that I had suddenly flew away making me calm and his smile assuring me to smile and let go off all of my
anxiety.....
Smiling I nodded my head assuring him ...

"Aayyeee telepathy haa.... Kya pyaar hai " siddhi teased pulling me out of my dreamland making me aware of their existence
I blushed looking down and what seemed like an eternity finally the walk down the aisle ended, as soon as I was about to climb a hand reached out to me .... I happily accepted it knowing very well who it belongs to ......
He slowly escorted me towards the mandap ....

" How can you look more beautiful than before every time I see you?" He wispered in my ears making me look at him straight into his eyes and I guess that's what gave the cameraman a perfect candid and a moment to the musketeers to tease us.. I immediately looked down blushing hard as I could hear him laughing to his heart content..

To what seemed like ages we completed the rituals this time with mutual love and the big fat indian wedding melodrama...

"Fill her hairline" hearing it I could feel jaya lifting up my maangtika.
As soon as advait filled it with vermilion he planted a soft kiss on my forehead professing his pure love and a soft "I Love You" making all the others hoot.....in excitement..

And I could really feel every word of the line,
" Right in the middle of an ordinary life give you a fairytale"
Coming true....
___________________________________________

Hello everyone,
A big thank you for being along and trusting me.....
Please do keep supporting ❤️❤️
THANK YOU😊
DO VOTE AND COMMENT❤️🙏