I love him!

" Dii we won't talk in circles and dare you lie us we know each and everything what happened two years back so coming to the point I just want to ask you do you love adi Bhai?" She asked with crossed hands and my eyes went as wide as saucers and I started sweating profusely.
Huhhh.....!!!

"It..ss... Nothing like that, who puts such idiotic ideas in your brain. Stop over thinking.." I tried my best to sound calm and composed but was failing miserably first as it was really a very sensitive topic for me and second I somewhere knew that I cannot hide anything from Jaya and Siddhi they can easily make out if I am lying or not by just having a glimpse of my face.

I started sweating profusely.....
"Dare you lie us Didi" yelled Jaya at the top of her voice .

God this girl she really has anger issues at times I have to wonder whether I am the elder one or she.

As she won't back off I'll have to spill the beans. I sighed heavily thinking I have to let it out from my heart someday and now that I am getting married I'll have to clear off my mind and get rid of his thoughts completely. I want to welcome the new phase of my life with full confidence and lots of love not with guilt I sucked in a deep breath and finally,
"YES! I love him ...." I finally managed to let off the heavy load from my heart.

" I don't know when, how, why I started falling for him but yes I love him and see the irony I realised it when I knew there is no chance of me ever getting my first love" I wiped  off the tears spilling from my eyes not to break myself. I wanted to speak everything to them as I knew they will never judge me and also  it will help me in getting rid of it.

" I started getting some feelings for him the day I met him but always shooed them off thinking it as just some random crush due his personality or infatuation but after leaving from here I realised my feelings but hearing those venomous words I was shattered and gave up the very instance I realised I love him. Call me a coward or anything but I guess in the war between my dignity and love my self respect won, but that's all in the past now I have to move on from it and accept the new life as all love stories are never meant to be completed".

"But dii atleast try for once how can you so easily give upon your first love" Siddhi asked

I let out a bitter chuckle," we try when we have hope on our love but I never had one

It’s hard to wait around for something that you know might never happen. But it’s even harder to give up when you know it’s everything you want."

"Dii is this really you cz my dii was someone who used to find out an optimistic reason in every negative thing, who had full hope and faith even in the darkest agony." Jaya interrupted.

"Dii we understand what adi Bhai has done is really wrong and you have all reasons to go mad at him and it will totally be your decision whether to forgive him or not we just wanted to know whether you love him or not and one more thing I had to confirm from you dii, do you still believe in love?" Siddhi asked with glittering eyes I was actually confused about how could they take it so easily but nevertheless you can expect anything from them, I sighed and nodded my head in affirmation.

"If my love was a failure that doesn't mean I will lose trust in love. Love is an eternal feeling which cannot be misjudged or lost trust just due to one failure. Love is not only between two people of opposite gender but It can be between any two people who can understand each other's feelings where eyes speak and reflect more than words, where there is no need of justification, trust is the foundation, care is the base, fights and arguments are the pillars to make the relationship strong cz Everytime they fight a beautiful understanding is created between them, satisfaction are the walls, endless Love for each other is the roof and all these emotions together built up a beautiful house full of love and togetherness" will I ever be able to experience it? I thought sadly to myself.

"Ohk so let's call it a day and diii Chalo you have an appointment at the spa after that all you facial and grooming stuffs are to be done, comeon we don't have a sec to waste" hurried Siddhi.

"What's wrong with you girls a moment before you both wanted to spend some quality time with me and now you'll are shooing me off" I glared them as I was really pissed with their behaviour, I expected them to create a big issue out of it as I was hurt beyond repair but these two let it go off so easily now I was sure something is seriously wrong with these two orelse they won't have given up so easily I wanted to enquire further but alas! I have to listen to them though I was least interested with the wedding but I didn't want to show it as it will ruin my families happiness so I just went with the flow.

Adi's pov
As soon as I received jaya's call I directly rushed towards their place, all negative thoughts started crossing my mind and all the what ifs started coming I reached there as soon as possible. I stopped abruptly in front of their house door, my legs started turning into jelly thinking what possibly could have happened the first thought that crossed my mind was of siya what if she took some wrong step, "No....adi, stupid, idiot stop overthing" I said calming myself taking deep long breaths and with shivering hands I knocked the door only to find it already open I immediately rushed inside only to find siya, Jaya and Siddhi playing spin the bottle. I lost all my patience as this was heights how could Jaya just prank I was at the verge of heart failure thinking about all the what ifs that could have happened I was about to bash her but stopped abruptly hearing Jaya,
"Dii we won't talk in circles and dare you lie us we know each and everything what happened two years back so coming to the point I just want to ask you do you love adi Bhai?" She asked with crossed hands and my eyes went as wide so this was her plan she wanted to clear some rifts but I was scared as hell thinking about her answers but somewhere deep I had this little voice telling me that everything will be in my favour I gave all my ears to listen further.
Huhhh.....!!!
"It..ss... Nothing like that, who puts such idiotic ideas in your brain. Stop over thinking.." siya answered blantly making my heart to sink and was about to leave But halted listening Jaya,
"Dare you lie us Didi" she yelled pointing out a finger on site with furious eyes.

God this girl she really has anger issues at times. Her glares were sending shivers down my spine and I was feeling pity for siya.
My eyes were wondering from Jaya to Siya with Jaya passing furious looks to Siya and siya fidgeting with her hands with head lowered and in deep thoughts after a while which seemed like forever I saw siya timidly looking up sucking deep breaths to compose herself.

"YES! I love him ...." The moment she uttered these words my feeling knew no bounds I felt as if the happiest person in this world I felt as if I conquered the whole world but soon guilt started to form in me after listening her words.

" I don't know when, how, why I started calling for him but yes I love him and see the irony I realised it when I knew there no chance me ever getting my first love" I wiped  off the tears spilling from my eyes not to break myself. I wanted to speak everything to them as I knew they will never judge me and also  it will help me in getting rid of it.
I started getting some feelings for him the day I met him but always shooed them thinking it as just some random crush due his personality or infatuation but after leaving from here I realised my feelings but hearing venomous words I was shattered and gave up the very instance I realised I love him. Call me a coward or anything but I guess in the war between my dignity and love my self respect won, but that's all in the past now I have to move on from it and accept the new life as all love stories are never meant to be completed". She ended with tears flowing down her eyes and now I was determined to make her win. I now decide what I have to do further and smirked within myself," there comes your groom siya be prepared".
I must say I got an intelligent sister in law. Thanking her with all the words I knew I left silently without being caught.

Merry Christmas everyone.
Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.
THANK YOU😊