...present...

“In this world, there was nothing scarier than trusting someone. But there was also nothing more rewarding.”– Brad Meltzer“

Trust is not an obsession, it’s an extension of love. When we truly love someone, we give them our heart to hold in their hands. And when that love is returned, that very trust is balm to our souls.”

– Julie Lessman

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please trust me this time I won't hurt your sister.(I could see their facial features softening. I smiled seeing their concern and love for siya. But their very next statement shocked me to the core....)

Jaya and Siddhi:" you better not break her trust this time and she is not an easy nut to break so we will help you in gaining back her trust and dare you hurt her...... We are doing this only for dii cz, only we know how much she is suffering". They said with a dreadful expression.

I just gulped down the lump formed in my throat registering their not so sweet way of threatening me and smiling at their concern for their sister oviously hissing my inbuilt nervousness.

NEXT DAY

As the sun started to spread it's grace my beautiful dream of me getting married to Siya was disturbed by the ringing of my phone, I frowned at caller and ignored the ringing and again tried to slip into a deep slumber by covering my face with the pillow but the caller didn't seem to stop started ringing me againg, getting irritated with the caller cursing him or her with all the possible curses I know for disturbing my beautiful dream I answered the call without looking at the ID.

"Who the hell calls in the early morning!!!!"I yelled out off frustration for disturbing my beautiful dream.

"Get your royalself out of the bed mr. Diii is already here she reached here previous night to suprise us and I don't think you would love to miss this chance and better glance at the ID before answering. Huhh!"replied the caller otherwise with gritted teeth.

After few minutes of waking myself up and registering what just happened I opened my eyes wide after realizing the words,"whatt..... Siya is here?"
I asked with a glint of happiness, suprise and lots of emotions which I was not able to recognize.

"Yes, now you better start planning to whoo her. Bye"with this Jaya hanged up the call.

After few minutes I rushed into the bathroom and started with my daily routine and directly rushed to meet siya ignoring all the teasing looks I was getting from my family. As soon as I reached there I got to know from Jaya that siya already left to remensce all her memories and to catch back the lost time, since she wanted to spend some time alone she left early morning and also not to forget it's the best time to view and admire the beauty of nature here in haridwar.

I ran out to find her and talk to her, following my heart i can give it a good guess of where I can find her and finally I found her where she should have been.

Looking at her innocent face which was still shinning like a pearl in the ocean, her eyes which conveys thousands of emotions and directly opens her heart, looking at her still the same beautiful face which was haunting me since years.. all those bitter memories started rushing and playing in front of my eyes. What a jerk I was to hurt an innocent soul like her? I mentally kicked and punched myself for behaving like that.
She was still the same but the only difference was her wide smile that would easily steal anyone's heart was missing, her happy go lucky aura was now replaced with an introvert aura........I was lost in admiring her and following her maintaining a safe distance and I lost track of myself unaware of the place I was standing on.