marriage

Adi's pov:

After that incident it's been a whole day and I haven't encountered siya yet though she had come to my place to meet Maa and papa but I avoided meeting her as I do not want to make her sad and uncomfortable again with my presence.

Yesterday itself we got to know that siya has already accepted the alliance and is ready for this marriage,
what shocked me to the core is she said yes to the alliance without even knowing abt the groom that is me.

That means she is accepting everything just for her parents. Guilt started overpowering me...... I never wanted this I wanted to give her everything, every happiness, love, family everything.

I never wanted this, I was ready for her denial cause atleast there she would have expressed herself and I had a chance to explain myself and know her hidden feelings but her acceptance is just killing me......

I wanted to talk to her explain her everything, make her trust me, I slowly wanted to take our relationship forward..... but her sudden decision shocked me. The thought of what she would happen if she gets to know that I am the groom is sending shivers down my spine, that would be so wrong to her for her I am a person who shattered her by denying her alliance no not only alliance but insulted her, questioned her and now is all set to marry her ....... No I would never let any misunderstanding engulf us again and the only way to sort out this is to confront her and clear all misunderstandings.

Thinking of talking to her I descended downstairs to talk to her as soon as I reached down I was greeted by my and siya's parents, looking at their faces I could find out many emotions like hesitation, confusion, sadness and many more.

As soon as they felt my presence they tried to mask themselves.

"Ar..rrg is everything fine? ...." I asked trying to figure out what's the commotion about.

As I turned my vision I could spot an unknown face and with the attire I could easily make out he was a pandith.

My mother started...

"Adi.... Actually we have called the pandith to match your horoscopes and the horoscopes have matched perfectly but there is something else we would like you to know....errrmmmm I don't know how to say this ....." She stated hesitantly.

"Maa just say whatever it is ....pls this suspense is testing my patience now" I said with irritation and impatience..

Siya's pov:
After the breakfast I thought of meeting aunty and uncle.
As soon as I reached there my eyes started to pool with fresh tears as all those harsh memories and all those words started echoing in my ears. I calmed my self and after sucking my breath I entered inside.
"Aunty ....aunty where are you?" I started calling for aunty.

"Siya Mera baccha I missed you Soo much, now that you are back we will remensce all the leftover time" replied aunty with moistened eyes making me feel loved and thankful for having so many people who love me and take care of me.

"Yes aunty, waise where is uncle?" I asked scanning the whole house.

"He had a urgent meeting coming up so he and aru are busy there"

"What abt shoru" I asked.

"Shona Maa........" I was startled by someone's yelling and it was not a tough guess it was my baby.

"Shoru ...." I turned to see my little munchkin who was no more a little kid but a grown up kid.
As I bend down to fill him in my arms he directly hoped on me making me fall with him over me giggling and peppering me with kisses all over my face showinv his emmensce happiness.

"Shona Maa what did you leave me and go?" He asked with innocent eyes with tears shinning like pearls in his big dark eyes and pouted face as if ready to cry any moment and was all lost in his angelic face and was brought back by his little hands tapping on my cheeks.

"Awee my baby was sad ?" I asked mimicking his voice again looking at his innocent face and pulling his cheeks.
"My has grown up Soo fast" I said admiring him.

"Yess I am a big boy now" he raised raising his hands in the air and we both started laughing.

"Both of you atleast get up from the floor then talk how much you'll want to talk" aunty replied entering with snacks and within no moment it was attacked by us gobbling down all the cupcakes and cookies brought by aunty.

HAPPY DIWALI GUYS.
MAY THIS YEAR BRING LOTS OF JOY AND HAPPINESS....
THANK YOU♥️
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT...