shourya!

I reached my house with a new found positivity and a new strength to win back my siya and shower her with all the love, respect and care she deserves.

As soon as I reached I could see our parents sitting with gloomy faces trying to make a way out.
As soon as I entered their expressions changed from gloomy to confused seeing the sly smile lingering on my face.

"What happened adi, what is your decision and why are you smiling like a fool?" My mothered asked unable to hold back her confusion and slight irritated with my expressions.

I chuckled lightly,"Maa I am ready for the marriage start with the preparations" I replied with a huge smile and I could see their faces shinning and again getting gloomy. I frowned," whats wrong?" I asked.

"Adi there are so many preparations to make and since the auspicious time is after a week we will have to start with the pre-wedding rituals from day after tommorow how will we manage everything within such a short span of time?" Mohan uncle replied.

"Yes beta, after years we getting back all our happiness and I want to celebrate it to the fullest but how?" Replied my mother.

"Maa don't worry sawan will book a wedding manager as soon as possible within an hour and Maa don't worry about the wedding outfits and jewelry's we currently were working on Indian bridal couture which was a big hit in the European parts as you already know about it dad, so we have lots of samples that were prepared for the launch and which were now supposed to take over our Indian boutique but now we can use them for our wedding, so tommorow I'll get all the sample here so you'll choose as per your preference so dresses are sorted and sawan will look after invitations and all let's keep it an intimate ceremony with only closed ones". I was cut off midway

"No adi I want it to be grand, after a decade all these happiness are coming in our lives I want to celebrate it to the fullest". My mother replied with stuborness.

"Maa let's keep this ceremony as an intimate one as we all know how much ever siya pretends to be all good deep down she is not and it will take time for her to adapt all these, and if you want after six months we are having a family ceremony which happens after every 12 years that time we will throw a lavish wedding what say?" I asked.

"Perfect! Adi let's keep it that way". Mohan uncle and Asha aunty replied.

"Fine then if everything thing is sorted let's get back to work" I said moving upstairs for further preparations.

"Wait adi what about siya's post wedding closet. I want to gift her a post wedding closet with all the beautiful dresses and sarees of her preferences." Maa said.

"Maa you get siya along with you tomorrow at our office and choose whatsoever you want and yes I guess I'll have to move to Mumbai for shifting of our branches from California to India so. I guess we will have to shift to Mumbai for few months."

"Ohk then will choose accordingly so let's set up a small closet at our Mumbai house and rest here what say asha" Maa asked.

"Whatever you say geetha so let's go for shopping tommorow" asha aunty replied and I could see her face dropping with this sudden marriage thing. Really daughters are such a beautiful gift who fill their parents life with happiness but unfortunately they can never stay forever with them she has to leave one day and for a girl like siya who is always Soo chirpy, talkative, who keeps on spreading love and mingles Soo easily with everyone taking away all their worries and sufferings with her words and smile letting her go away is really not easy and on the other my mother's happiness knew no bounds to have siya with her forever.
I moved upstairs giving our families time to discuss about other stuffs.

I soon left them alone to discuss about the other whereabouts, whereas in the meantime I decided to check on shaurya as I was not able to spend time with her.

I peeked inside his room to check whether he awake and was surprised watching him sitting erect and doing something. I slowly stepped inside not making much noise to check what this little bundle is upto, I quitely stood behind him to take a glance of what he is doing, I was shocked would be an understatement when I realised he was actually weeping and making some cards...

"Shoru what are you doing baby?" I asked softly kneeling down to his level whipping of the big fat tears rolling down his puffed cheeks.

"Papa I won't talk with Shona Maa henceforth, she is very bad ...... She .. promised me... To always stay with me... And now ... She is leaving ... Me again andd.... Going....." He uttered between his hiccups.

It took me some time to analyse what would have been the matter as why siya will leave him and later on it stuck me that he only knows about siya's marriage but with whom is unknown to him. I smiled faintly at his love for siya and how attached he is to her and what ammussed me more was him calling siya as shona Maa, how could I miss this last time I wondered.

I took him in my embrace patting him to calm down and when I understood that he won't calm down so early I decided to tell him everything .

"Shoru do you know whom your siya Maa is getting married to?" I asked him and could see his little nose becoming red and his pupils getting dilated indicating his angered mood "wrong question" I mummured to myself .
"Shoruuuuuu" I called him extra sweetly.

"Baby she is your Maa right?" I could see him nodding his head. I smiled.
"So she will obviously marry your papa, isn't it?" I asked and I could see his eyes going wide and a big smile creeping on his face.

He palmed his cheeks with his hands showing unbelievable expressions.
"Really " he sequeled in happiness and I just wanted to laugh at his over expressive actions.

"Yes baby, she is marrying your papa!" I exclaimed
"Eiiiiiii...... Papa I am Soo happy now Shona Maa will stay with us? I will also have a mom like my friends yehhhhhhh!!!!!!" And he started jumping like a monkey all over the bed and I kept admiring this little 6 year old kid who was deprived of a mother's love just because of my selfishness and miseries, how much he might have missed his mother and what all he might have gone through at this tender age

"Shoruuu baby listen you will not tell about this to Siya ohk?" I pleased him.

He furrowed his eyebrows ,"why?" He asked with a cute pout.

"Hmmm.. baby it's a surprise for your Shona Maa ohk" I hope he gets convinced with my words.

He thought for a while and again smiled," okay , as far as she is becoming my Maa I ohk with everything" he said with a big smile with two front teeth missing making him look more cute. I just kissed his cheeks, " ohk so what was my baby doing?" I asked seeing the mess in front of me.

"I was making cards for siya Maa asking her not to marry". He cutely replied making me go awwww at him.

THANK YOU😊