epilogue

"All's well that ends well"
.
.
.

Looking at the beautiful Cresent luna shining with  its full glory as if being a part of my happiness

Looking at the beautiful Cresent luna shining with  its full glory as if being a part of my happiness. The more I admired its beauty the more I was getting lost in it ....
I was startled by the sudden commotion outside the room I hurried out only to find poor Advait surrounded by our notorious siblings demanding their shagun. I could only laugh looking at his face....

" Haye bhagwan bhabhi how did you survive with this kanjoos person?" Remarked aru giving me a pity full face..

"No he is not" I retorted without even thinking once and thus welcoming my self series of merciless teasings I smiled awkwardly trying to cover up my blunder only to meet Advaita smirking face and I knew there's no going back now.

"Well darling I know you love me that doesn't mean you goo on defending me" Advait replied smirking making my eyes go wide in shock .....

I huffed in annoyance parading back in the room again going back to admiring the beauty before me nature and its alchemy.

After some mins I could feel two hands creeping around my waist engulfing me.. I leaned backwards to get the warmth of home after a hell tiring day.
" Are you happy?" He whispered Softly near my ear.
"I was happy before also I am happy now as well this all arrangements were no wonder beautiful but that doesn't defines my happiness it comes from you"..saying so I turned around to face him only to find his eyes glistened "adii... What.." "sss...hhh" saying so he placed his finger on my lips

"how can you love me soo much even after those venomous words of mine" he said.

"Are we still stuck upon that" I said feeling sad and bit angry........as he was still stuck up on the past.

"Still siya those words still give me nightmares....Thank you for giving me one more chance and loving me...  " He said kissing my temple.

"I LOVE YOU siya. I don't know what more to say and how to say but thank you for giving me a chance, for trusting me and making my life more beautiful. After bhai I never thought I would be able to trust in love but you made it possible Thank you for coming in my life  "  He said finally with loads of emotion and love overwhelmed with his words kissed him without thinking but as soon as I realised I blushed hard trying to backoff but was too late as he pulled me towards himself devouring the kiss .....and we finally United .....

and we finally United

-

---------------------------------------------------------------
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR LOVING AND SUPPORTING THE STORY😊❤️❤️🙏🥺.
THE JOURNEY HAS FINALLY COME TO AN END.......

SO READ MY OTHER STORY
"WHEN DESTINY AWAITS......"