THE D'DAY!!!!

With the dawning of the new day marking a new start, helding tons of emotions and nervousness I quickly started freshening up it was still 4 in the morning but sleep was far away as this was the day which I never imagined I would be ever witnessing. I slipped into a heavy red embroidered kurta and pajama and soon heard a knock on the door knowing the person's presence I went to open the door.
" Aawww Mera baccha you are looking Soo handsome " my mother cheered happily.

"Since you are already almost ready I will help you with the turban and shawl" she said more like teasing me after few minutes I was all adorned with the heavy jewelries and turban having a final glance of myself we left the room for further rituals.

After the tying the sehra and completing the varaarti where little shourya was all dressed up in a sherwani similar to mine with a big toothy smile adoring his face making him look even more cute and handsome we left left for the venue.

Siyas pov:
The skimmed light from the sun peeping through the curtains falling directly on my face making me aware of it's presence and waking me up for a new day, I fluttered my eyelids trying to get acquainted to this new light after a long night slightly tilted my head to look for the time and it was already 4:30. Shit! I was supposed to be up by 4. How can I oversleep ? I Immediately left the bed to rush to the washroom for my morning chores when I was stopped by my mother's voice,
" Shona, beta don't be in a hurry,we still have time " she said caressing my forehead loving and that's when reality strikes me that it's the last day of me being with them as their daughter and soon tears started to form in my eyes threatening me to spill any moment.
" Maa...." I was not able to form words as I almost chocked on my saliva making it difficult for me to even breathe.
She patted my head to calm me down, " don't cry Shona you won't be going much far from us ". I just nodded my head in affirmation not able to analyse the meaning of her words.
"Go get ready I have kept this saree her call me if you need any help and once we reach the venue the makeup artist will help you to get ready" she completed with a smile and I frowned "Maa where is the venue?" ( Yeah! I am almost unaware about everything )
"To early to inform, but it's the same place
You always dreamt of getting married to your prince charming" she winked at me making me go red and eyes wide open"rudraprayag?" And she nodded then placing a kiss on my crown she left and I quickly rushed in to complete my morning chores.

Soon I was ready in a simple plain deep red saree hands filled with deep coloured henna and few light jeweleries lost in my own thoughts and these sudden changes that I'll be encountering in my life.....

My spell was broken with loud noises of everyone trying to instruct each other about the preparations that are yet to made and reminding each other about the stuffs that are yet to be loaded making it look like a typical Indian wedding house with people running here and there creating hustle amongst themselves in the early morning, adding to it the chimming of bells from the nearby temple indicating the being of morning aarti I and I was again lost in them ...when I was brought back by someone's throat clearing voice and turned around

"Oooohhh mmmyy myyyy dii you are looking Soo beautiful in this simple saree also I think jiju will faint after looking at you full dressed and with all the makeup" remarked Jaya with a cute awwww expressions..
I just chuckled at her overacting," chalein?"I asked
"Ooh yes! I forgot " and we left for rudraprayag after me taking a final look at my house which will no more be mine..

With few hours we reached the destination and shocked with the location it was the place where I always wanted to get married. The temple was decorated beautifully with white lilies and purple orchids making it's aura even more divine. I was getting married in "Triyugi Narayan temple" which is said to be the place where lord Shiva and goddess parvaty got married and that's what fascinated me more to get married here since childhood .......