credits + a/n

Thank you so much for clicking on this story to give it a try. First of all, I wanted to share couple things;

1- The characters in this story (except Katherine Moon & Sarah Moon & Peter Moon) are J.K Rowling's ideas. The story is about Harry Potter which is also inspired by her books. I do not own it.

2- The quotes in the beginning of each chapter is from a poem book, "Sad birds still sing." by an anonymous poet in California. I recommend it very much.

3-This story is also inspired from the show "Vampire Diaries" on Netflix. I do not own any of those ideas as well.

4- Please vote vote vote, if you like the story and comment your reactions it is always entertaining to read it all. And follow to stay updated, if you'd like.

Side note: the first chapters might seem a bit boring or vague, but it will get way better after about 5-6 chapters. 

Here is the summary of the story:

A selfish, angry, protective, but yet so sensitive, sweet, caring Slytherin boy meets a vampire that recently joins Hogwarts. The vampire girl so, smart, intelligent, determined yet so gullible, scared to lose her loved ones, would do anything to get what she wants. How could the two every love each other? How could the two always stick to each other? How could they ever stay together while everyone loathed them breathing next to each other?
Their dark secrets from the past, their families, a battle, witches & wizards make sure Draco and Katherine never stay happy together...
But do the two of them still survive?