🔅EPI 15🔅

Suga came to his room. He was really angry after seeing the footage. He see that jimin was not in the room. He go downstairs and ask zoy where's jimin. But zoy also don't know where's jimin. Suga got angry more to jimin.

He see jimin in the garden. He slowly walk closer to jimin without make any noice. He put his hand on jimin waist and he tight the grip. Jimin flinched to the touch. He trun and see that suga was angry.

"Why are you here you don't go anywhere without telling me and zoy." Suga said without losing the grip and jimin was trying to not make any sound.

"I_i just wanted to see the flower. That why I _i came here." Jimin said with low voice because the grip was tight he can't breath properly.

Suga took jimin in bridal style and go to his room. Jimin was surprised but he know that suga was angry and he can't say anything.

Suga enter in room and put jimin down but jimin can't control his balance and hit the floor. Suga close the door and come and sit in front of jimin.

"What happened last night. I can't remember anything you have to tell me now." Suga voice filled with anger. Jimin don't know what he do now. How he tell suga that the man was rape with him. Suga also know the truth but he wanted to hear what jimin was saying.

After min no one talk but jimin mind was again repeated the seen how he can't protect himself from the man.

At first jimin hastate to tell but he have no choice. He tell suga all the truth. Suga hear calmly but inside he was so damn angry that why jimin was lie to him.

Jimin complete tell the story and suga can't control himself anymore. He slap jimin on the face really hard. How long jimin was trying not to cry but he can't. He cry hard he can't even breath properly.

"Why you are telling me lie. I see the footage where you and the other men was fucking each other." Suga screamed and got up from the floor. Jimin wanted to tell that suga was wrong but he is crying harder he can't even see clear.

"You are mine if anybody touch you again you are going to pay for this." Suga said come closer to jimin face. Jimin don't hear what suga said. He can't see hear and see anything clearly. Jimin fill dizzy he fill that the floor was roaming. After min all things are black and jimin fall to the ground. Suga trun to jimin side and see that jimin is lying on the floor. He come to jimin side try to wake jimin up.

He wanted to stay with jimin but he still angry with jimin his mind can't agree with that. He come out of the room and tell zoy he walk out of the mansion before zoy say anything.

2 WEEKS LATER...

These days jimin can't feel okay. He sleep full day. He can't do anything but fell tired always. Past weeks suga always go to office before jimin wake up and came home late. Jimin always wait for suga came home but in the end he fall asleep. In two weeks jimin can't see suga in one time. He wanted to talk and solve the problem but he can't even see suga.

Jimin wake up it's already 12 am in the morning. These days he always wake up these time. His head was hurting after sleeping 12 hours. He got up from the bed but he suddenly he felt like vomiting he grabbed his mouth and run toward bathroom. After he feel better he freshed up and go downstairs.

Jimin came down to eat breakfast. These days he felt hungry and eat more than before.

"Zoy I felt hungry plz cook the Breakfast for me." jimin said to zoy and sit the chair in front of zoy.

"I already cooked for you. I came to wake you up but you can't open the door." Zoy said and serve jimin breakfast.

" Yes I can't hear sorry for that. But these days I am getting to much sleep." Jimin said and eat the breakfast. Suddenly he felt dizzy and the spoon fall out from his hand. Everything went black in front of his eyes. Zoy went hurriedly to jimin side and catch jimin before he fall to the ground.