🔅EPI 9🔅

Jungkook come home from his school. He go to his room and take off his beg. He was tired because he was full time in school. Now it's evening. He went to bathroom and took a shower. After 15 min came out and put the dress and went downstairs.

He see that his dad was now home. And watching the news. He went to the kitchen and drink the water . After drinking he sit with his parents.

JUNGKOOK POV.....

"Jungkook you know that Mr min son was going to married tonight. And the Wedding was on live any minute." Dad said and the news channel show the wedding place.

I see the car arrived and I think this is suga MR MIN son. 10 min before one more lambo arrive but no one come out.

"Dad I think there must be problem why no one comes out." I said and with that the door opened and the boy comes out and my eyes widen to see the boy.

I see the most beautiful person on the earth. He was so beautiful. I can't take my eyes off him. I see the boy was nervous. I still see him entering the hall and my heart beat was getting faster. All the marriage live my eyes was only that boy.

After live end silence filled the room. My mom dad was continue to talk about the marriage. I sit there silently and still thinking about the boy. After mins I come to my room and sit down the bed.

I was thinking what I feel to see the boys. I am confuse why I am thinking that he was beautiful person on the Earth. Why my heart beat was faster to see in the boy eyes.. I lead down the bed and try to sleep.

After 30 min I can't sleep. I took the mobile and see the suga profile. There was some photos of the boy. I see that the boy name was jimin. I think that the name was cute like the boy.

I search the social media to see if there was jimin information and any account but I can't found anything. Why he can't have any information on the social media. I close the mobile and lead down try to sleep again...

3 HOURS LATER.......

Jungkook was now going downstairs to drink the water. After drinking he was going to his room but he heard the voice and stop. He trun And that no one was there.

He come out the mansion door. Try to find the person. He guess that the person was so much in pain. He was running in the road middle of the night. He hear the voice was getting louder. He see that there was mansion. He enter the house and try to see the person he see that no one was there but he still hear the voice.

He see the room the voice from coming. He took a deep breaths and unlock the door and open. Jungkook eyes widen to see the scene in front of him. He stood there shook and freeze. See the same person the person name was Jimin.

Jungkook can tell that jimin was pregnant. He think that's why he hear the pain voice. He see that jimin was Soo much in pain but what he gonna do. He go closer to jimin and see that jimin was crying loud because of the pain. Jimin was laying down to the bed and crying louder. He can't control the pain.

Jungkook took jimin in his arms and come out of the mansion but he can't see anything. He only see the dark street. jimin was still crying In his arms. He hug him closer to give him warmth.

He take off jimin in his arms and sit him the road. He run to the road and screem for help. He also crying Then he hears jimin voice was getting louder. He run to him and see there was some blood. Jimin face was pale for Soo much crying.

Jimin can't move anymore he lead their life less on the street still breathing. jungkook run to him and shook him. Jimin can't open his eyes. Jimin took jungkook arms In his and tight the grip and jungkook can see that jimin was trying to say something. He come closer to jimin mouth.

"h....hel....help ..me.me .me .." jimin said in whisper and then jimin grip loosen and his hand touch the group. JUNGKOOK is crying hard yelling but no one hear him. He hug tight jimin lifeless baby and cry his heart out. And THEN HIS EYES OPEN

JUNGKOOK was now really cry breathing heavily. After min he come to his scene and see his mom.

"Jungkook why are you crying? Don't cry that was only nightmare" she said and hugged jungkook try to calm the boy.

"Jungkook you see the dream again. Now tell me about the the dream." She said and jungkook tell him about the dream.

"Mom I was scared. Mom You know that I can't see the dream. That was now my first dream after 13 years." Jungkook and his mom was confused and scared at the same time.

"Mom what if really something happens with jimin. You know that my dreams also comes true in real life." Jungkook said and his mom was in his own through.

"The dream was not real. He was happy and all people see. You see him. Your dream that jimin was pregnant. But he was not. Try to think the dream was not true. Don't stress and try to sleep." She said and kiss jungkook head before going out the room and turn off the lights.

Jungkook was lead down the bed and think his mom was right. Jimin was not pregnant. He clam down and try to sleep still thinking about jimin.

_______