🔅EPI 41🔅

AUTHOR POV.......

The two was silently sitting there after Jungkook and jimin left their apartment. They both have many things to said to each other but don't know where they should start talking.

It was uncomfortable for both of them but no one tried to break the silence because this was the silence before the Storm come.

"Sorry bab____" Taehyung finally said breaking the long silence but immediately cut off by suga.

"Do-don't____ why you did that?" Suga asked in small voice crying, but taehyung heard that clearly.

"It-- it was not my intention baby. I wanted to tell you ____" Taehyung said but again cut off my suga.

"But you LIED to me ALWAYS, you knows from the start that it was not Jimin mistake but you always said that he's with me just for my MONEY AND THAT He's CHEATING ON ME." Suga shouted angrily standing up from his seat.

"I __ I did but _____." Taehyung was trying to explain, didn't wanted to fight on their first night but suga shouting is not helping him.

"Why did I beli-believed in you. You are the one who was saying the lie and I just believe what ever you said. I DID WHAT EVER YOU SAID. I BREAK MY OWN FAMILY. I DIDN'T BELIEVE JIMIN TOO BECAUSE I TRUSTED YOU." Suga shouted again making taehyung angry.

"YEAH I DID, I DID EVERYTHING, I'M THE ONE WHO SEND THAT MAN IN THE CLUB JIMIN GOT RAPED, I'M THE ONE WHO TOLD YOU A LIE, SO That you MAY separate from him, I WAS THE ONE WHO TOLD YOU THAT JIMIN IS NOT THE RIGHT PERSON FOR YOU, I WAS JEALOUS, BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO forgot our memories but I CAN'T. IT'S MAKES ME angry whenever you told ME something about JIMIN. I WAITED FOR FOR YOU FOR YEAR'S, I DIDN'T BREAK OUR PROMISE, BUT YOU DID." Taehyung shouted loosing his sense not noticing what he's saying.

"AND Then i promise myself to make you MINE and I did everything for that and now I'm not REGRATING anything because NOW I HAVE YOU. YOU'RE MINE. All MINE." Taehyung said angrily but he didn't mean to said the word's harshly it just come out like this.

On the other side suga just stand their mouth hang open not believing what he's hearing from tae. How can he do that all the things and not regrating anything.

"I_ I can't believe that you have this side too, I didn't forget my memories on my own, it was an accident. If I could remember you I definitely couldn't make someone else life hell. I can wait for you as long as I can. But how can you not regret everything we did with Jimin, he didn't hurt anyone but we hurt him, because of us he's gone through so much. Because of us he lost our son." Suga said shouting feeling hurt and crying.

And it's like taehyung come back to his sense and thinks about what he just said. He just see suga crying but what can he do now when he's the one making him cry.

They both didn't said anything just silently sit thier as suga wipes his tears feeling already tired after crying so much so he get up walking toward the apartment door for leaving but as taehyung see this he quickly blocked the way out of the door.

"You aren't leaving alone anywhere. I'll come with you." Taehyung said but suga didn't replied and taehyung quickly locked the door before making their way toward his car.

The driveway to taehyung apartment was all silent. Taehyung not knowing what to do to makes the things right. He know it was his mistake from the start but he can't return the time. Can he now??

On the other side suga think how can put the all blame on taehyung when he himself was the one to do the things. Right, taehyung just give the idea but he was the one to do the action.