🔅EPI 3🔅

JIMIN POV.....

I was Soo nervous. I stand in front of mirror.I was deep in my own thought I don't notice mom enter the room. I flinched when I heard my mom voice .

"Why you can't ready jimin. They are arriving at any time". I still don't move my place "mom I wanted to know something. you know them". I know that my mom already know about the perposal. But She don't ans me."I don't meet them before jimin your father said that they are friends and I see they are rich. The boy already like you." she said. But my face was emotionless."They are coming 5 pm. Ready before they come and jimin don't say anything to them OK." Mom said before I say anything she close the door.

I showered and dressed properly. My dad buy a new dress for me. I put the makeup on my face. Now I am ready and wait for them.

AUTHOR POV.....

MR and MRS Park waiting for thier guest. Soon the door bell rang Mr park went to open the door. Jimin was in his room. He heard the door bell rang. He open the window see their was three people. He can't see them before. Their was also some guard stand behind. The door open they entered the home.

Jimin close the window and sit the bed. He see that they are rich people. He see the boy face. He guess that he see the boy in his class. Jimin think he was not rich. How he's gonna adjust with rich people. Jimin was scared and nervous at the same time..

1 hour later......

Jimin sit his bed and wait from his mother to come. After min the door was open. Mrs park come inside." Jimin the boy was handsome I guess you gonna can like him" Mrs park said jimin. Jimin blush his mom words." Now come with me ok". Jimin see his own reflection in mirror one last time. He satisfied with his look....

 He satisfied with his look

Jimin looks........

They both come to guest room. All eyes are widen to see jimin. Suga looks jimin and gasped. He only see jimin in school uniform. Mr park watched guest and satisfied smile on his face. Jimin sit with nervous his palms were sweeting he gulped so many times. Suga eyes fixed on jimin. Mr and Mrs Min was happy to see jimin.

" Your son obviously looks beautiful. I appreciate my son choice. Mr min said " I also like my son choice. I can't wait to add jimin my family member." Mrs Min said "I like him. I think my life was gonna be beautiful after many with jimin." Suga said and all smile. Both families were happy to see their sons happy. They talk each other about marriage.

"I think you both wanted to talk each other in personal. And if you both have any problem with this marriage tell us." Mr Min said. " Yes don't hesitate to tell us. I want that you both accept the marriage with all your heart" Mrs Min With that both noods and went upstairs to Jimin room.

Now they both in jimin room. The room was complete in silent. Jimin heart beat was so fast. Suga wanted to start talk with jimin. He trun jimin side see that jimin was sweeting. " Jimin why are you sweeting. Are you nervous?" Suga said " Don't nervous from me Iam not a ghost 👻" he said and laugh his own joke.

Jimin laugh with nervous fill in his voice. "Actually before I can't talk with anyone that why I am nervous. I see you in class. I thought you are so moody." Jimin said "OH I am not moody but I can't talk with other's freely. Suga said and they both were silent.

"I like you when I am in school. I thought that you can't talk with anyone that's why. I can't proposed you my own. I said directly to my parents. they can't say no to me.I see they already like you." Suga said and smile. Suga see jimin smile first time. He also smile so wide. They talk each other like 30 min.

Jimin see suga was handsome. He was moody but he like it... After some minutes the door knock. Mrs park come in jimin room. Suga got up to his set." I think you say good bye to each other. We are waiting come downstairs. She close the door. They talk more some min. They exchange number.Jimin don't have phono. He give his father number.

They both come down to guest room. Their parents see that they can't have any problem. Both were agree to this marriage.They set the marriage date next month. Both families were happy.

They say goodbye to each other. Mr Min family went cars and drive away happily to there home...

END

WAIT for next. Update and plz stay and show thier respond with LIKE COMMENT AND VOTE..

I know that this book for jikook but plz wait jikook ships and I love them both ..but that my story 🤩😊plz wait and enjoy this epi 💞