🔅EPI 1🔅

INTRO LIFE
JIMIN

Jimin is 20 years old. He completed his study. who's gonna believe that. He has no friends because his parents don't allow him to become friends with someone. His parents has old minded. Means. That his parents don't allow that his friends visiting his house everyday and going out enjoy the time with friends .

Even when he is in school no body can talk with him and he can't mind it because he has no time. He has more things to do. His parents mostly strick with his study. If he can't achieve good marks and always top in the class. Than his parents punish him. NO FOOD ! DON'T ALLOW HIM TO GET OUT THE ROOM .And now he finally completed his study.

When he was in school one person watch him everywhere but he can't see him. And the person name was Suga.

SUGA see him everyday and can't wait to complete his study. That he can send the Perposal for jimin because he likes him. He has same class with jimin. But jimin can't notice him . He likes jimin personality cute *charming* angel like person*. Last day when finally he complete his study. Now he can talk with his parents and send the perposal for jimin.

Jimin parents mindset like 20 century. That's no love marriage. First thing they can't believe in love that's why they think love life can't be successful in the end of the story they divorce and separate. They believe that one person who's powerful and stronger can give their family everything and protect his family to any danger.

That's why they can't allow jimin to talk anyone only go school and directly come home. He help his mother to do cooking and more things . They believe that there son can't be strong person to protect his family that's why they think that this marriage proposal was Soo perfect to jimin ..

JIMIN POV.. ..

First thing a light pass by window I can't open my eyes. I blink my eyes and when I open my eyes now complete it's morning and I think it's gonna be so bore when I have nothing to do in home. Its first day after my graduation complete. I got up from the bed and go bathroom I took the shower and brash my teeth change the dress.

My mom come to my room to see that I already up and ready." Good morning jimin .Breakfast is ready. You are already fresh so come downstairs.your father have something to tell you " she informed me and then close the door.

Then I went downstairs and see that my father already eating. And I go to my chair and seat. My mom pass me breakfast and I slowly eat .

"Jimin today's guest are coming". Dad said and I guess who's coming because I can't see many people come to our house . "They are coming to see you for her son. And he is gonna be next CEO Sung's company" dad said and I choked the air and my eyes widen because why are they come to see me ."He is in your school and the same class of yours and he has been completed his graduation with you and his father are my friend. They said that their son likes you. They send the perposal for you."And tears fill my eyes I am really gonna cry who's him and he like me. And silent was filled the dining table I quickly finish my breakfast and went upstairs in my room.

I come in my room and close the door I see my reflection In mirror and think who's liked me and I don't even know him. What father just said that they are coming to see me. Because I know my parents was agents the love marriage but I can't do that. Tears drop in my eyes why my parents are like this. They know that I am not happy. but I can't do anything. I will do as they say. I love my parents with all of my heart. I can do anything from my parents. I trusted my parents. I know if my parents accept the proposal. Then this is the best for me.

But I can't trust my heart. What my heart will love him? I asked to myself.

_____________________

This is my first story 😊 for jikook . I am from Pakistan. I love jikook . And that's why I write this book I think that's story gonna be long story Soo stay and read story ..

I am not confident in english because this is not my first language so don't judge me if I mistake pls don't hate this story ...

VOTE........ COMMENT.......LIKE❤️💕

Bts win AWARD ❤️💕I LOVE THIS PIC

That's my jikook