🔅EPI 35🔅

𝕌ℙ𝔻𝔸𝕋𝔼 💜🤎🤍

JUNGKOOK POV.....

It's been a week when Taemin hyung visit me and he also called me after 2 days saying to tell jimin that he's sorry for not visiting him again because he got busy in hospital work.

I also started to work at home so jimin can't be alone. Everything is going smoothly but it will be more fine if jimin start saying something.

I badly wanted to hear his voice. I may have someone with me in this house for taking caring of, for sharing my breakfast,lunch,diner but I feel lonely. I always talked to him and spend my with him but at the end I feel like I'm just talking with myself.

I wanted him to come out his trauma and tell me everything but he taking to so much time to open up to me. But I can wait for him.

When Taemin hyung said that he don't wanted to live anymore, I feel like he may do something for taking his own life so from that day I sleep in his room but not with him. I sleep on the couch.

Sometimes at night I heard my crying and whispering saying "save me". I know that he gets nightmare and this is something related to his past. I always hugged him and made circles on his back so he could sleep peacefully.

I don't mind for walking up at late night but I just wanted him to stop hurting himself.

Today is Sunday and I wake up early to make something special for our breakfast. First I showered and then start making breakfast.

I wanted him to see that I cared for him. I'm not someone who can hurt him or took advantages of him. I wanted to see him smiling, how pretty he will look if he smile. I wanted to bring that smile again on his face and I will try best to do it and for this I made a plan for today.

𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝙹𝙸𝙺𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺𝙵𝙰𝚂𝚃...