🔅EPI 22🔅

2 Months later....
Taehyung pov...

I am sitting outside and seeing the black ring box in my hand. I feel nervous, what if suga reject me. Yes today I am going to confess my love from suga.

Yesterday we are going back to seoul. That's why I decide to confess to him and about to know his decision. After living together almost one month i know that he loves me too. But I pry that he can't reject me and break my heart again.

I go back to our room and here he was standing and drying his hair with the towel. I feel my heart beat goes fast. Suga was back facing me and he don't know that I am here. I slowly go closer to him and hug him from behind his breath hitched but soon calm down. I slowly start kissing his neck and nibbling his soft milky skin.
I hear him soft whispering but I stop myself before going any further.

I trun him so that I can see him. He was blushing and he hug me quickly try to hide his red tomato face.

FLASH BACK...
ONE MONTH AGO...

Every thing is going normal but when one of the american company tell them that they wanted to work with their company. It's a big project and this is the great opportunity for there company to start the business in other countries. That's why they accept the project. Suga wanted to go their and set everything there by himself and start the project.

He talk with Taehyung and jungkook. In the end they decided that suga and Taehyung both are going to America for 1 month and set everything there. In the absence of suga jungkook is going to take care of the company.

Suga was literally upset because how he say to jimin that now he is going out of the country for 1 month. He know that jimin delivery date on the next month. But he can't reject this big project. So he decided to talk with jimin and try to convince him.

He come home early and jimin was surprised to see him. Zoy cook the dinner for them before going back to the mansion. Zoy know that suga can't wanted anyone there when he was with jimin.

Suga tell jimin about the new project and then jimin knows the reason why suga come home early. At first he was happy but it's like that the happiness don't wanted to stay with him. He say yes because if he say no, will suga going to obey him. No. But it breaks him more then he thought.

When they both come to america. They both were happy because taehyung wanted to spend more time with suga and now suga has also feelings for him. When day passes suga fill that his feelings toward taehyung was getting stronger. They start the project, in starting days they both were so busy. But taehyung don't wanted to lose the chance.

They go to different places and enjoy the time with each other. Sometimes it's become awkward when Taehyung kiss suga, and suga don't know how to react. He wanted to confirm his feelings for taehyung.

End
___________________________

Taehyung backed away from the hug and kneeled down infront of suga. Suga was also surprised what taehyung was doing. Then taehyung open the black ring box and confess to Suga.

"I love you when I saw you in first time. I wanted to live with you the rest of my life. Will you be my boyfriend." Taehyung said and wait for suga reply.

SUGA POV....

I can't believe in my eyes that Taehyung is proposing me. My eyes filled with tears but it's not that easy if I say no to him because We can't be together in reality. Because I am already stuck with someone else.

AUTHOR POV...

Taehyung see that suga can't ans him so he stand up from his position. He know that it's hard for suga. He took suga hand in his and then go and sit with him on the bed.