🔅EPI 33🔅

𝙴𝙸𝙳 𝙼𝚄𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙺
𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙀𝙄𝘿 𝙂𝙄𝙁𝙏

𝚂𝚄𝚁𝙿𝚁𝙸𝚂𝙴🎉 𝙰𝚁𝙼𝚈 ⟬⟭💜

JUNGKOOK POV.....

I walked closer to the bed where he's laying down and sit at the edge of the bed. He didn't even move an inch from his position, not even look at the person who comes in the room like he didn't care.

I looked at his face. He look so soft, so anglic but broken at the same time.

I wanted to touch him so I can believe that it's not some type of my dream but I hesitate to touch him. Like one of my touch would broke him.

I don't even notice the time for how many hours I just sit there and stare at him. He didn't sleep not even close his eyes but he didn't even turn toward me.

I wanted to ask many questions to him but at the same time I just wanted to look at him. I don't know why I'm not asking anything to him like I don't wanted to know that he's not the man I'm thinking about, like I don't wanted to end this beautiful dream.

I'm running away from the reality that this men belong to someone else.

"Hey, can we talk?" I said softly not wanted to scare him but he didn't even spare a glance at me.

I just sit there not knowing what to do. He didn't even answer me for how many times I call him. I tried to control myself not wanted to shout at him but I wanted to talk to him, wanted to know who's him.

I get up from the bed not knowing what to do so he can answer my question. But when I did I don't know I was holding the blanket of him which was covering his body.

As I took the first step I heard something from him but when I turn around to see him. I feel freeze on my spot I can't take of my eyes of his half naked body.

Suddenly I feel the heat rising of my body for staring to long at his naked body. But I turn away my eyes from his body not wanted to lose my mind and do something I regret after.

I see him shivered as the cold air hit his half naked body so I walked closer to him without sparing any glance to his naked body. I covered him fully with the blanket again and sit again at the same spot.

"You can sleep if you wanted. We can talk some other time. " I said softly and suddenly my breath hitched as he turn around but not looking at me. I can see his eyes shining like some diamonds but it's not diamonds it's tears which is silently falling from his eyes.

I badly wanted to hug him, comfort him but I don't wanted him to get scared of me. So I just get up and this time carefully and walked away and closed all the lights so he can sleep peacefully.

I sit on the couch staring at his black self and thinking about why he's not answering and why he's crying.

NEXT MORNING..

SUGAR POV....

I stared at the wall thinking about the last night. Why jungkook call me?? Why he was asking about Jimin?? Many question is running in my mind but I have no answer.

After I ended the call I can't sleep for one sec. I can't believe I lied in this situation when I don't even know where is he?. Why I lied to him when I have nothing to do with jimin anymore but taehyung said it's ok, but it's not okay for me.

What if he see Jimin some other place that's why he asked me. What if they were in some danger?

"Good morning baby." Taehyung said in his morning husky voice as I feel the kisses on my neck.