🔅EPI 21🔅

Happy new year 🎉
It's 1st chapter this new year 2021 😊💕

I wanted to tell you army that I did one thing change in 20 chapter.. How suga find the ring.(I changed the reason). If you don't wanted to go back to the 20 chapter then read last paragraph in this chapter..(I write the reason their for you Army ☺️)
_______________________________

TAEHYUNG POV...

When suga cut the call immediately. I feel that he was blushing on the other side. I find its cute. These days I see that suga is very upset. He can't even eat properly but I force him to go out with me and i try to entertain him.

First when suga tell me that how happy he is to hear that jimin is pregnant. I cried a lot after but I don't give up. Now I know that suga find the ring that I give him last time when we separated. I was happy to see him wear my ring always in his finger.

He tell me that he can't give his attention to jimin and I feel that he is hurt because I know too, that in this condition you need some kind of support. I feel bad for jimin but now I become selfish for my own happiness.

I am just waiting for the right time and then I am going to tell him the reality. I Know at first he can't trust me but I have a prove to convince him. I just wish that after knowing everything he just accept me.

He tells me everything that in his head some voice stop him to go near jimin. First I become tensed I think that he remembered every memory from his past he forget because of the accident. But he can't remember my face. I Know I have to push him a bit to remind him my all memories.

JIMIN POV....

We come home after check up. I am so happy to hear that my baby is a boy. I also feel before that the baby is a boy. I changed my clothes first and fresh up. My feet is hurting so bad that I can't walk properly. After changing I lead down on my bed and trying to get some sleep.

After 15 min I can't sleep i just turning around here and there to get some comfortable position. I feel the same pain in my stomach. I know that the baby kick again. I rub my hand in my stomach and i don't even know when I fell asleep.

JUNGKOOK POV....

I feel that someone trying to walk me up. I slowly open my eyes and see Mr Jay. ( Jungkook driver name).

"Jungkook we are arrived at your place." Mr Jay said and I nood. I sit and set my dress and come out of the car and Mr Jay stand there waiting for me.

"Mr Jay you may go now I can take my things with me in apartment." I said smiling.

"Ok take care of yourself. Don't work hard and if you need anything then call me. Ok." Mr Jay said and I hug him because I am going to miss him to because Mr jay always take care of me and love me like my dad.

We say goodbye and I stand there see him driving back to busan. When I can't see him anymore I trun and took my luggage and enter the building.

Finally I stand there outside of my apartment. My apartment on the 4th floor and apartment number 165. In this floor there are only 2 apartment. I dial my password and enter my new apartment. It's beautiful inside and everything is perfect.

After setting everything in there places. Now I have to buy foods and groceries for myself. After shower i changed clothes and go out for shopping. When I look my apartment I see the 2nd apartment in front of my apartment. I think if anyone live there. But I didn't pay much attention.

TIME SKIP....

After 2 hour's I finally completed my shopping and go back to my apartment. My apartment is 10 min away from the market. I enjoyed my walk and seeing people singing, walking ,laughing here and there.