🔅EPI 38🔅

AUTHOR POV.......

It's been 3 months when Jimin finally tell his story to Jungkook and after that, they slowly get close to each other. It was hard for Jimin but Jungkook always help him in everything.

It was like they are trying to understand the other one which was more important than just giving the label to their relationship.

Jungkook may kissed Jimin sometimes but they didn't get things on another level. Jungkook know that jimin needed some times to get over of his past and he's okay with that, if that means Jimin can stay with him always.

Jimin always find hard to interact with Jungkook at first but when the time passed he can't hesitate to talk with Jungkook about anything.

For Jungkook it's been a month when he start going to his office again after a long time but he asked first to jimin if he can stay home alone, which Jimin said yes because he know that Jungkook can't stay with him all the time. He needed to be brave and try to stay alone.

JIMIN POV......

I sit on the couch watching some drama on tv. I'm not a fan of watching dramas or anything but that's just for time pass because I don't have anything to do now.

Jungkook is not at home and I'm already done cleaning the house. It's been months I'm staying with him and I don't mind to do his house work.
I cooked for him sometimes too and I also did it today.

After I tell him everything about my past. He didn't get angry like suga, he didn't shout at me. but comfort me saying that it wasn't my mistake why all this happened.

He also take care of me every day, talk with me, make me smile which I don't know when the last time I did.

Sometimes I asked about him too, about his parents about his past and that's how I get to know more about him. He's really a good person which I haven't seen in my all life.

In start it was really hard for me give a chance to my life, to think that I deserve some happiness too but he really makes me believe that life is not that hard if you get away from your bad memories and give a chance to the right person who can make you happy.

He didn't touch me and trying to do other things which I'm so thankful because I need some time to forget what I have done in my past.

My thoughts cut when I hear the door bell ring. But it's evening and jungkook didn't come at this time. I feel my heart beat get faster as the door bell rings again.

I feel myself panicking but I slowly get up to see who is this. May be it will be jungkook. I get closer to the door and see some old woman standing there and waiting.

I don't know if I can open the door or not but as I see the woman was still waiting. I took some courage and open the door.

"Hey, ko__. Who are you?" She asked being confused of seeing me but I don't know what to ans.

"Can you tell me where is Jungkook?" She asked again rasing her voice but when I hear Jungkook name I know she's someone related to him.

"Co_come in, he's n_not at home." I said opening the gate for her so she can enter.

"Then why are you here, he didn't hire any maid or anyone?" She asked and I know she's angry but what can I tell her that Jungkook is my boss or he buy me from a club.

I just stand there seeing her calling someone and I think it's maybe Jungkook.

JUNGKOOK POV.....

I was sitting in my office and checking the files and signing them. It's been a month I start coming to my office but it's always like a first day to me because I just wanted to go to home.