Yule Ball

The day of the Yule ball, the best feeling. For me at least.

It was the afternoon and Me, Cho, and Luna started getting ready. Luna was going to wear a long dark blue dress, Cho was going to wear a silver kinda tight dress, and I was going to wear a flowy light blue dress.

It was now time to go to the ball. I was nervous, very nervous.

We walked down the stairs and I saw Harry at the bottom with Ron. I smiled as I walked down. "Hello" I said as I grabbed Harry's hand "your Gorgeous" he said, I blushed.

"Are you and Ms. Declore ready?" Professor Mcgonagall said "for what?" Harry said "the dance" she said "what dance?" He said "that champions and there partner have to dance first, cmon now" she said taking her us to where we have to walk in from.

Once everyone was in the hall we started to walk in. I heard people whisper "is that Y/n Declore with Harry Potter?" Why so shocked?

Harry grabbed my waist and we started dancing. As we were dancing me and Cho would give each other little smiles. Harry has to pick me up at the end of the of the dance.

"That was fun" I said "it was" Harry smiled "I'll get some drinks" Harry said, I nodded and as he left I went and sat down with Hermione.

"How's your date going?" I said "it's not a date we're just here together" Hermione said "ok whatever how's it going" I said "good, but we didn't talk a lot, you?" She said "great" I said throwing my head back. "Never thought you would like Harry" she said.

"Not just him" I said "what do you mean?" She said facing me "I like someone else other than Harry" I said.

"Who?"

"Malfoy"

"Malfoy!?"

I nodded my head yes, "are you going to tell Harry?" She said "I can't because he's going to freak out and not talk to me, but keep it a secret please" I said "of course" Hermione said.

"Here you go" Harry said giving me a cup of punch "Thank you" I said.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom" I said putting my cup in the table we were sitting at. I walked to the bathroom and saw Professor Snape catching students in the carriages.

I was walking back when I saw Harry coming towards me. "Hey" I said "hey" he said. I was looking at the stars and me and Harry looked at each other a kissed. But this reminded me of...

"It's beautiful" I said, it gave a very nice view of the stars "it is" he whispered.

We both looked at each other "thank you for bringing me here" I said "any time" he responded. We stared at each other for a while and both leaned in, our lips soon connected together. My hand on his neck, and his on my waist.

I never wanted this to end. In my head I felt fireworks going off. I had butterflies in my stomach.

When I kissed Harry I thought of Draco. We pulled away I stared at Harry and walked away. "Where were you?" Ron said "bathroom" I said sitting down. "Hello Y/n" Luna said "hi" I said "umm, Y/n look at Malfoy" Luna said.

Draco was dancing with a girl. Pansy Párkinson. He had the biggest smile in his face, he was having the time of his life.

"I'm gunna go" i walked today the stairs with girls crying on them, I guess that was a good spot. "Where were you? NeverMind go to bed both of you!" Hermione said "you spoiled everything Ron!" She yelled.

She sat in the steps next to me "I hate boys" she said "me too" I said giving her a side hug while she put her head in my shoulder.

The "magical day" turned into a horrible day.