Never mind

After our last class we went to the room of requirement. Neville found it actually.

Cho went early because she said she wanted to "help" help with what dusting the floor? She's up to something, and I need to find out what it is.

-

We were lined up in two rows. Neville in the front practicing a spell on the stand of armor. "Expeliomus" Neville shouted, his wand went backward and everyone bent down so they won't get hit.

"I'm alright! I'm ok!" Nigel said, I chuckled this is going to take some time.

__

"Alright Nigel gimme your best shot" Harry said spreading out his arms "Stupify!" Nigel shouted.

Everyone clapped.

__

It's now day 2 of going to our secret class after school. We were practicing some spells on other people, I looked over at Harry and saw he was holding Cho's hand because because she was holding it wrong. I looked over at Cho and see her smiling at his touch.

Does she like Harry?

__

The past few classes went by fast, most of the time I was keeping my eye on Cho.

This was the last class.

"Think of the happiest memory you could think of" Harry stated "expecto protounum!" I yelled, my protounus was a butterfly. I smiled as it flew around the room.

"Say cheese!" My mother said, my mother then took a picture. She then took another one with her and my father kissing my cheek.

That was the only memory I really remember with my mother. But that was also the week before she died.

"That's all for today, we won't be having classes for the holidays, but for now practice in your own and you guys did a great job" Harry said, everyone said happy Christmas to Harry before they left. I was the last one out beside from Harry.

I thought it was the good time to tell Harry that I like him, before Cho makes her move first. I went back inside "Harry I-" I stopped talking when I saw Harry and Cho kissing.

"Never mind"

Two heart breaks in one year, how great.

__

I didn't go to class at all. I stood in my bed the whole time. The only people I would talk to is Hermione and Luna, sometimes even Ron.

Right now Ron and Hermione stopped by the raven law common room.

"How about this, you can spend christmas with us!" Ron said "I'll be there, Ron, Fred, George, Ginny. It'll be fun" Hermione said "I'll have ti owl my father then" I said with a smirk.

-

When Ron and Hermione left I started writing my letter.

Father,

My friend Hermione invited me to spend Christmas with her, can I please go!

     You Daughter Y/n Declore

I went to the tower where my owl was at. I out in my coat and hood because it was snowing. I walked up the long case of stairs and finally made it to the top.

I saw Cho there, I had my head down when I walked past her "Y/n?" She said "no it's-lavender brown" I said making a face saying "why say her name" "oh uh hi" she said as she left. I should be an actor, I gave my letter to my owl and walked back down the stairs.

"Y/n! Ron's mother said you could join us" Hermione said "great, I owled my father so now we wait" I said walking down the stairs with her.