I like harry

It was a Sunday, tomorrow we had classes. I don't really want to go to class tomorrow I feel lazy.

I changed into a light blue shirt with jeans and my favorite pair of white shoes. "Good morning luna" I said walking out of the girls dormitory "good morning Y/n" she said with her soft voice.

"What are you doing today?" Cho said "any plans?" She said again "I'm going to hang out with Malfoy today and maybe Harry too" I said

"You mean Draco Malfoy" cho said

"And Harry Potter?" Luna continued

"Yes?"

"Seems like you have been hanging out with them a lot lately" cho said, I laughed "that's funny" I said "well cmon we're going to be late for breakfast" I said. The three of us soon left to breakfast.

As we were walking I saw Harry and his friends "good morning Harry" I said "good morning
Y/n" he said back.

Luna and Cho laughed a little. I don't get way they think I like him.

-

"What was all that about?!" Ron said "we just said good morning Ron, no big deal" I said to him, he them out his hand on his chest "no big deal? It's rare that Y/n Declore talks to any boys beside teachers" he said "well I guess I'm lucky" I said.

"I like her, she seems nice" Hermione said.

She is nice, and very pretty.

-

I was walking to Trelawney's class. I usually go early because she teaches some spells in divitation.

"Hello Y/n" she said "Hello Proffeser Trelawney" I said sitting down in my seat "Would you like anything from this box? I'm giving away some old stuff" she said "to students?" I said "I was going to sell it at that one store at hogsmade" she said

"But I wanted to give you something before I do" I came closer to her and saw a necklace in her hand, it had a heart shaped charm on it "what is it?" I said "this tells you when your around someone you love, not just love but who you love love" she said "Thank you professor"

"No problem"

I went to the great hall because Professor Mcgonagall was having a test there.

I looked for a table to sit at and saw Harry. When we both made contact with each other he tilted his head telling me to sit with them. I walked over to there table and sat down.

"Hi Harry" I said "hi Y/n" he said with a smile, Hermione and Ron both looked at each other in shock "hi Y/n" they both.

"You two shush do your test" Professor Mcgonagall said.

"Y/n why is your necklace glowing?" Hermione questioned, I looked at it and it was glowing. "Ron can you go to the end of the table please?" I said still looking at my necklace. Ron did what I said and it was still glowing, "uh-you could come back now" I said

"Harry could you do the same?" I said, once Harry got there it stopped glowing.

I like harry?

Harry came back and sat down next to me. I looked at him, answered my last question, gave it to Professor Mcgonagall and left.

I guess I didn't know I liked him.