I missed you

Everyday I see Draco, with the most saddest face. The more I looked at him, the more I miss him.

"Hi Y/n" people said as I walked through the hallways "hi" I said with a fake smile. I walked into the common room, And saw a letter on my bed.

Y/n,

I'm sorry, I'm so so so so so so so so sorry, if I could I would go back in time and never do that. I love you Y/n, with all my heart. And the fact that I did that to you makes me sad. And that you forgave me for everything I did, is mad. I don't want you to forgive me for this, because you all you do is give me love and hope.

    Draco Malfoy

There was dried up tears in the paper, tears forming in my eyes and running down my cheek.

And ran out of the room and went to the Slytherin room. "Where Malfoy?" I said to the Slytherin boy opening the door "he went looking for you" he said.

I quickly went back to are common room, "where is he?" I asked Cho, she pointed her finger to the girls dormitory. "Draco!" I said "Y/n" he ran to each other and hugged. "I missed you so much" I said "I did too" he said, "I came to give this back to you" he said, the necklace he put it around my neck.

__

The day has finally come by, the end of semester.

Before we left back home me and Draco hung out for a little while. "Y/n" he said "yeah?" I responded "what do you like about me" he said "I like a lot of things about you" I answered "and what are those things" he said "well-look at the time we have to get going" I said getting things.

We both got up and walked to the train.

_

It was now time to get off the train "bye Hermione" I said giving her a hug "bye" she said "I'll see you when we come back" I said "will do" she said.

I went to my father "I thought grandma was going to pick me up" I said "well, this time I did" he said, I chuckled and gave him a hug. "Y/n good news, I have some time off, so we can spend the whole summer together" he said "that's great!" I said.

It got even better.