The day after

I woke up with Cho shacking my arm telling me to wake up. "Y/n!" She said "hmm?" I said with the blanket covering my head. "Cedric asked me out!" She said "I couldn't tell you yesterday because you were sleeping" she said.

"That's great" I said in a sleepy voice, I sounded like I didn't care at all "what are you doing today?" She said "probably going to hang out with Hermione or something" I said. Getting up from my bed.

"Where are you going?" She said "breakfast" I said "oh right" we both walked to breakfast, I then saw Draco and Pansy talking to each other and on the right of me I saw Harry and Ron.

Draco and Harry both made eye contact with me, then smiled.

"I'm actually not hungry anymore" I said "oh alright, see you later" Cho said before she went into the great hall.

I decided to go to hogsmade and get some candy. I was walking and heard someone call my name. "Y/n!" That person said, I looked back "Oliver Wood?" I said I stopped walking so he could catch up. "What are you doing here, you left hogwarts like two years ago" I said "wanted to come visit" he said.

"Whats going in your life?" He said "Yule ball, and I like two boys" I said looking down "woah! The famous Y/n Declore likes a boy?!" He said and I laughed.

"I guess so" I said "how's that going?" He said "really bad!" I threw my head back.

"Enough about me, how's your quidditch life going?" I smiled "good, woke up in the hospital a couple of times" he said

__

I was with Hermione in the library just reading.

I looked up from my book and saw on the left Draco looking at me and on the right Harry also looking at me.

"Hermione!" I whispered "what?" She whispers back " they're staring at me again" I said "wanna go?" She said "please!" I said as we both got up.

__

I was going to go to bed until an owl came with a letter.

Y/n,

Meet me at the courtyard. Right now!

Draco Malfoy

I didn't go, I didn't want to go. All though were not dating I was still hurt, did that kiss not mean anything to him? Dose he like Pansy? Did he like Pansy when we started hanging out?

I can go on with questions.

I went to bed, thinking why Draco wanted me to meet him at the courtyard. To tell me he likes Pansy? Or that kiss didn't mean anything to him? Or he didn't like me at all.