Another day

After my last class I went to straight to the are room. Draco hasn't been around because he has work to do with the dark lord, and Snape let's him go because he's a death eater himself.

"You bored?" Neville asked "yup" I said looking at the ceiling, "we found a way to get out of this place after class" he said, I quickly got up "really?" I said "leads to hogsmade" he said "take me, please!" I said getting up, "Seamus, me and Y/n are going to get some stuff from hogsmade" he said grabbing some stuff "if anything tell whoever comes in here, say we're sleeping" he said.

Seamus nodded in response, and we soon left. The tunnel lead us inside a house, "who's house is this?" I asked "Dumbledores brother" he said "Dumbledore has a brother?" I said, he nodded "yes" we then went to hogsmade.

We got candies and snacks for later, I got a new book because i finished the one I was reading, and Snape doesn't let us go in the library anymore.

__

We soon came back, and started eating some snacks. "Luna, I saw you and Neville have been talking a lot" I said "were just friends" she said "I thought you liked him" Cho said "i do, but were just friends right now" she said "your so honest" I said "haven't lied since I was born" she said.

"Y/n" Draco said "Hello" I said, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to nobody was "I saw Harry, Hermione, and Ron" he said "where?" I asked "he went to my house, I'm guessing looking for Voldemort" he said.

"Are they ok?" I said "yes there fine" he said, "that's good, thank you for telling me" I said "no problem" he said.

"Y/n I have to ask you something" he said "go ahead" I said, "I wanted to ask you this the day I met you" he said, he grabbed my hands "Y/n Declore, would you be my girlfriend?" He said.

"After all of this is over, I'll give you your answer" I said, he nodded and left.

I walked back to Cho and Luna who were watching the whole time, "what happened over there?" Cho said "he asked me to be his girlfriend" I said "and..." Luna said "I didn't say yes" I said "awww" Cho and Luna said "but I didn't say no" I continued "Ooooo" Cho and Luna said again.

"I said after all of this is over" I ended "Boo" Cho said "you should've said yes" Luna said "right now is not a good time for a boyfriend, for me at least" I said.

I can't wait until all of this is over.