7th year

"Things are going to be very different now that Dumbledore is gone" Snape said "you will not sleep in your common rooms anymore, you will sleep in a big room all together" he said, things are going to change now.

"And you will stay in that room at all time, so after your last class you go straight to that room" he said, this is not fair.

I went to check if Harry, Hermione, and Ron we're making their faces when they hear something they don't like. I saw theirs seats empty, where are they? "And you will also walk in straight lines with your houses" he said.

"I hate this year already" Cho said "bloody hell" I mumbled, since Ron is not hear to say it, I'll do it for him.

"My the feast being" Snape said, everyone started eating "aren't you going to eat?" Luna said "not hungry" I said, I crossed my arms and sat their on silence.

Draco, is Draco here at least. I looked and saw him in his seat, not eating. I sat back down, i have a very bad feeling about this year. Very bad feeling. I mean Snape is the new headmaster, it's all dark everywhere. Everyone looks all miserable.

It's not like the old Hogwarts, where everyone would be happy and go places freely.

Right now, I feel like I'm in Azkaban.

__

Professor McGonagall should is to our new room, it's not even "Room's" it's just "Room". "I'm sorry, this year is like this" McGonagall said before she closed the door.

We didn't even have a bed, he had hammocks as are beds.

This is unexplainable, "I chose this one" Cho said "I'll take the one on top I guess" I said putting my bag on their. "I'll take the bottom" Luna said.

I went on my bed and laid there for the rest of the time, but I then remembered. Draco's here.

I got off and looked for Draco. "Hey Malfoy" I said "Declore" he said "you never say my last name" I said "well this time i did" he said, I chuckled and the rest of the time me and Draco were talking.

"Y/n, you got a letter" Seamus said, I grabbed it and opened it "it's from Hermione" I said, "read it out loud" he said, "ok" I laughed.

Y/n,

Sorry we didn't go to school, Me, Harry, and Ron have a situation. But all we know is that there's going to be a war, against the dark lord. Tell everyone to get ready, but don't tell any teachers. Only McGonagall because she's the loyal one.

Be safe,
Hermione Granger

"You heard that, a war" Seamus said "everyone must train, so we could win this fight!" He said, Seamus is always so positive.

"Did you know about this?" I asked Draco "no, not at all" he said "are going to join them?" I questioned "no, because I'm going to be with you the whole time" he said. I smiled, I was worried, very worried.

I new I had a bad feeling.