My Daughter!

I took time off work because Y/n was going to come soon, I walked outside to go check the mail as I do every morning. And I see a letter from hogwarts.

To the father of Y/n Declore,

I owled you to Inform you that Yesterday on June 6 at 2:45 pm your daughter Y/n Declore, has sadly died by a death eater that died an hour after he killed Y/n. We are so sorry for you loss Mr. Declore. We are having a funeral for the people who died during the war, it will be today in the afternoon.

Minerva McGonagall

"NO!" I dropped the letter and fell to the floor "MY DAUGHTER!" I yelled, I started throwing everything everywhere.

I quickly packed and went straight to the train to hogwarts.

(Third person)

Y/n's father soon got off the train and went to hogwarts. "Hello Mr. Declore" Minerva said "do you have her body?" Y/n's father asked "yes right this way" Minerva said, leading him to the great hall.

"I'll leave you alone" McGonagall said as she walked out of the great hall. "Oh Y/n" Her father said moving the hair out of her face "I'm  so sorry that they did this to you" Tears soon flooded his face "I wish I was there to at least say goodbye before you went away" He was wipping his tears away "I'm so this happened to you!" He cried.

__

It was time for the funeral for those would died as hero's during the war.

First up was Fred Weasly, Fred weasly was a twin, and older brother, a son, a little brother, and a loving friend. He never hurt anyone, he always had his hopes up and was always happy. He spent the day spreading positivity to others, he would make people happy when their the opposite. Fred Weasly was a Hero.

Next was Tonks and Lupin, Tonks and Lupin were a father, a mother, a friend, a teacher, and Caring people. It's sad how there child couldn't see how amazing their parents were. Tonks and Lupin are hero's.

Then Severus Snape, Snape was a teacher, a friend, and a caring man. Although most people were scared of him, he had a really good heart. Snape would've never killed Dumbledore if he wasn't forced to, he would've stood alive if Snape didn't kill dumbledore for Draco. Severus Snape was a hero.

lastly was Y/n Declore, Y/n was a best friend, a friend, a almost girlfriend, a daughter, a cousin, a granddaughter, a student, and an amazing person. Y/n was so kind, she will do anything to make someone happy again, she was the sweetest girl you'll ever meet. Unless you get in her bad side. She was the girl people would come to for advice, she will never say no to helping someone with work or anything. Y/n Declore was a hero.

"Mr. Declore" Hermione said with Y/n's best friends behind her "yes?" He said wipping his tears away "umm, we're good friends of Y/n's and I think you would want to have this" Hermione said handing the Necklace the Professor Trelawney gave her "she always had that on, she never took it off" Cho said.

"Thank you so much" Y/n's father said "no problem" they all said as they walked away.

Everyone who died will be missed.