adore you

as a junior in college you find your life pretty hectic, especially being a fashion major

as a junior in college you find your life pretty hectic, especially being a fashion major. you were constantly jumbling between your two internships while trying to at least score a B+ or higher for your other classes.

you would think you wouldn't have time for a lover and you thought so too, until you met hoseok. he was supportive and understood you perfectly, he never got upset when you had to cancel dates and he would always show up late at night just to see you.

and now you had a day off so you decided to invite him over, to study, but apparently hoseok had others plans.

as you read over your textbook you could feel him staring at you, he was sitting across from you on your loveseat in your living room, as much as you loved hoseok you still got shy under your gaze, and once you get shy you start feeling insecure and small.

"stop staring at me.." you mumble out as you quickly take a look at your boyfriend, his elbow was propped up on the arm rest as he laid his head on it, "how can i not? you're beautiful."

"hobi..." your hands went to your face as you covered yourself and he tsked, hoseok never liked this.

"why're you like this y/n? i told you numerous times that you have no reason to feel shy or insecure around me baby. you're the most beautiful person i've ever met in my entire life."

he's bluffing.

"you're bluffing," you're quick to say and hoseok's face falls.

"are you deadass doubting me right now? why would i lie about something like that?" hoseok's quick to interrogate you and you're left speechless.

why couldn't you just say yes then move on ?!

"maybe i should leave," when he gets up and walks to your front door you jump up and run after him, before hoseok could walk out the door you pull him in for a kiss, his lips are soft against yours and you sigh, when you pull away you cup his face so he doesn't think about leaving.

"i'm sorry i'm just- dumb and so fucking clueless and i'm sorry i know you care for me and love me and i do too i just let my thoughts get the best of me which is ironic since i'm a fashion major and-"

"y/n," he interrupts you and you look up at him.

"yes darling?"

"you talk a lot when you get anxious," hoseok's quick to tell you and you gasp before lightly slapping his chest, "do you forgive me baby?" you ask him when your arms wrap around his neck.

he nods as he starts picking at your neck, you softly gasp when he reaches your spot, "i'll forgive you once you suck my-"

"jung hoseok keep it pg!!!" you slap his chest again as you two laugh.

god you really did adore him.

the end.

ahh have y'all missed me? 😁 ik this isn't my best work i just wanted to update it's been about a month. i hope you all are okay?

what short story should i end next?