cliche 🔞

"you know this is such a cliche right?" you say as you watch jimin walk to your bathroom, his perky ass on display

"whaddya mean?" he asks as he comes back holding your headscarf, he hands it to you and you thank him before replying, "the bad and mysterious bad boy falling for the shy and awkward girl."

jimin smirks and gets into bed next to you, his arms wrap around you and he moves so his mouth is right next to your eye, "but you aren't awkward at all, shy yes, but you aren't shy for me are you babygirl?" he nips at your earlobe getting you to sigh as your eyes close, he's getting you worked up again.

"jiminie," you gasp as his hand travels to your already wet core, his fingers teasing you, "we fucked like ten minutes ago...for two whole hours."

"but i'm hungry," the black haired boy pouts as he moves in between your legs, kissing your inner thighs.

"i have food in the fri- oh shit just like that," his tongue finds your wet folds as he eats you out. your hand grabs the headboard to your bed as you grind your face again his tongue, and the bastard laughs.

"thought you-"

"shut up and eat my pussy," you order and jimin raises an eyebrow at you, "is my awkward and shy little girl getting bossy? dominant?"

"either you do it or i call one of my sides."

that's where jimin's eyebrows really furrow, "sides? you have sides?"

"when you're being a little bitch? of course i do," you watch as lust flashes through jimin's eyes as he crawls up to you, his hand grabbing your neck slowly and tightly, you feel your core getting wetter, "watch what you say to me babygirl."

"don't tell me you don't fuck other girls," at this point you don't know why you're still antagonizing him, but it's fun and you don't want to stop.

"i don't..." he starts kissing your sweet spot getting you to moan softly, you bite down on your juicy lip, "but maybe i should hm? and call you while i'm doing it?"

you don't respond but jimin continues, he grabs your right thigh and lifts it up as his fingers are slowly touching your pussy, as his lips are still on your neck, "i call you right in the middle of it and all you can hear are her loud moans and the sound of me pumping my cock in and out of her wet pussy."

"do that i'll beat your ass and hers."

"oh? so you get to fuck other guys but i can't?" his fingers are deep inside of you right now and he watches as you squirm under him, your tight and wet walls around his slim fingers, "mhm, cause you're mine."

"you aren't mine?"

"you never said i was."

"didn't know i had to, thought you already got the message whenever my cock was buried deep inside of you."

"how about you shut up and put your cock deep inside of me?"

"how about you stop being a fucking brat and actually talk to me y/n!?" he screams as his fingers leave you, you look at jimin and you see him brushing his hand through his hair before going to wash your hands. you're quite offended because he normally licks them clean.

when jimin comes back he sits on the edge of your bed, not looking at you, you grip his shirt that you're wearing and mumble, "what's going on with you?"

"you fuck other guys that's the fucking problem," jimin snaps and you flinch, "you were serious? you don't fuck other girls?"

"stop being fucking stupid y/n-"

"answer my fucking question-"

"stop fucking interrupting me when i'm talking," jimin grips your neck tightly with his hand, and even though this isn't the time you still find yourself getting turned on.

"i don't fuck other guys jimin," you finally admit and he scoffs, "and why the hell should i believe that?"

"who would want to fuck me in the first place? i'm shy and awkward..." you get on your knees and crawl up to jimin, your hands finds his naked chest, "not for you though."

"you serious?"

"mhmm," you look up at him with lustful eyes and he happily returns the glare back before flipping you around on your knees, ass up face down, "so how about we clear things up yeah?"

he enters you and you groan in pleasure, "oh fuck yes please."

"your mind y/n, your pussy is mine, your body is mine, everything of you is mine and if i catch you fucking with someone else it's over for you got it?" he thrusts into you hard and your hands grip the bed sheets, when you don't answer his hand finds your back making you arch more and take him deeper, "i said do you got it y/n?"

"ohh fuck yes jimin," your eyes roll into the back of your head as he continues to hit you g-spot, your so close to cumming, so so close.

"harder," you moan and jimin smirks, "only i get to see this side of you, you're such a slut y/n, my slut."

tears of pleasure stroll down your cheeks as your climax inches towards, "yes i'm you're slut jimin," his fingers play around with your clit as your juices coat them, he takes his fingers and shoves them into your mouth, you can taste yourself on his fingers, it's sweet.

"such a dirty girl..." jimin groans as you clench around him, "such. a fucking. slut."

"jimin i'm gonna cum."

"oh yeah? my little slut's gonna cum for me? cum for me babygirl," and it's like right on command you do, you cry out as an intense orgasm hits, you clench as hard as you can getting jimin to hit his climax as well, his cum fills you up, you've never felt this full, when he pulls out his cum leaks out of your pulsating pussy, his fingers scoop up his cum and once again he shoves them into your mouth, your tongue swirls around his fingers as you taste his cum, salty.

jimin falls to your side and watches as you cuddle up next to him, "how's that for a cliche?"

you giggle as you slap his chest, "shut up you doof."

the end.

this is different from most of my imagines, but still i hope you all enjoyed. and please please please give me some ideas i'm running out ):