rough rider pt. 4

you spent the last couple of weeks avoiding jungkook, he's called you on multiple occasions, so much you had to block him

you spent the last couple of weeks avoiding jungkook, he's called you on multiple occasions, so much you had to block him. your heart did hurt a little but it was fine, you were fine. your best friend constantly wanted to go back because apparently they got involved with someone over there, but you refused to for the sake of your feelings, who knows what you would've done if you've seen jungkook.

it was currently a saturday night, normally you would be out with your best friend but they went lord knows where, so here you are by yourself with a oversized shirt, cotton shorts, and a face mask on with your hair in your bonnet, for the rest of the night you planned to binge watch bob's burgers and snack on pizza- until your doorbell rang.

you got up off of your couch with a huff, you would've taken off your face mask but you didn't care, but when you opened up the front door to see jungkook you were regretful.

"what're you...what're you doing here? how did you even find out where i live?" you're quick to ask jungkook, you can't lie and say he doesn't look good when he does, he had on his normal all black apparel and his hair has grown a lot since you've saw him.

"i need your help y/n," he's quick to say and your face scrunches up, "no, what you're not gonna do is show up to my apartment unannounced on your terms, i asked you a question answer it."

jungkook sighs, "i asked yf/n for your address, they're at the spot a lot nowadays...and i already said i need your help that's why i'm here."

ouch.

you were hoping just for a little bit he was here because he's missed you, and he wanted to give a relationship a try with you.

guess not...

"my help with what?"

"there's this race and-"

"goodbye jungkook," you try to close the door on him but he's too quick and strong, you let out a grunt as he pushes the door back open with ease, "jungkook leave i don't want you here anymore!"

"sweets please-"

"do not call me that!" you order as you sternly look at him.

"y/n... i really need you're help i don't trust anyone else to do this with me. just help me please and this'll be the last time you ever see me again i promise." jungkook looks at you with those big doe eyes you fell for in the first place.

"fine... what is it with this race?"

"i got into a quarrel with a duo and they challenge me to a relay race... loser has to stop racing and is banned from the spot forever."

"what are you doing getting into fights with other people? you know i don't like that," you're quick to say but you shriek when it leaves your mouth, jungkook just smirks.

"it's a relay race y/n and i don't trust anyone to help me win but you."

"why do you care about driving anyways? it's all illegal," you ask.