intimidated 🔞

you were intimidated by your own boyfriend

you were intimidated by your own boyfriend. yes he was cold towards everyone but you..but he still gave you chills.

the way he would stare at you when he was about to devour you, the way his eyes darkened when you were being a stubborn brat, the way he just stared at you in general.

and right now he was forcing you to stare at him as he ate you out, which intimidated you when more.

"if you take your eyes off of me you're not cumming princess," he mumbles against your heat and you wish you could roll your eyes to the back of your head, but you knew the consequences.

"you're an ass- aghh," you titled your head back when he inserted a finger into you, the feeling of his fingers inside you turned you on even more but moments later it went away.

taehyung got back onto his feet as he sucked the juices off of his finger, you just stared in awe, "you took your eyes off of me."

"taeeee," you whined to feel your boyfriend's touch but he wasn't moving, normally you would throw a fit and cuss him out but you were mad fucking horny.

so you started pleasing yourself.

"baby..."

"oh fuck," your fingers weren't as skilled as taehyung's but at this point you were desperate for anything. you opened your eyes and noticed taehyung staring at you, you bit your bottom lip at the thought of him pounding in and out of you.

"fuck you look like such a slut right now," now this was new, you never knew you were into degrading but you guess when it comes to taehyung you're into anything, "you're that needy for me hmm?"

"taehyung i'm close," he hurries up and brings his dick out and once again you stare in awe, everything about him was ethereal.

you were so wet he slipped into you with ease, you both groaned at the feeling, "fuck your so tight for me."

he didn't start off slow and easy, he started off hard and rough but then again you weren't complaining, his hand gripped your neck tightly as you squeezed which made you clench.

"who knew you were such a whore baby," he smirks at the sight beneath him, his large hand holding your throat, tears streaming down your cheeks and your mouth slightly ajar, he loved it.

"taehyung..."

"fuck you feel so good baby," you clash your lips together in a hurry, he's still pounding into while your hands are scratching up his back.

"gonna cum."

"cum for me baby." and you two reach your climax together, thick white ropes of cum fill you up as you let out the loudest moans, your cum along with his leaking out of you when he pulls out, but he's quick to push it all back in making you moan once more.

you opened your mouth to complain, "tae.."

"leave it in my little slut." he's quick to say, and you don't respond because once again you're intimidated by your own boyfriend.

the end.

i'd love it if you guys could interact w/ me, i'd appreciate it a lot lol