rough rider : extra 🔞

you walked through the crowd with a pout on your face, you are on a mission, and that mission was to fuss out your boyfriend jungkook

you walked through the crowd with a pout on your face, you are on a mission, and that mission was to fuss out your boyfriend jungkook. you've had it with his bullshit and you were finally gonna let it out, after months of dating.

as you were making your way to jungkook you bumped into one of his friends, yoongi, "y/n hey! what's the occasion?" he looked you up and down and took in your apparel, you had on a silk black dress (jungkook's favorite dress on you actually) with silver heels and accessories, along with an oversized jean jacket (which was jungkook's), your hair which was always in an afro was straight with fluffy curls, as for makeup all you had on was false eyelashes and lip liner, but you still looked good. "it's supposed to be jungkook and i's anniversary," you reply to him with a bitter smile, "where is that son of a bitch?"

"he's in the garage... go easy on him?" yoongi says with a sly smile and you know he's not serious, once you were upset with jungkook, you were upset with him, "no promises! it was nice seeing you yoongs!"

your heels continued to clack against the pavement, you could feel everyone staring at you, yes you occasionally raced but not as much as jungkook, and you weren't known to dress up like this, everyone was used to seeing you in those same beat up combat boots you love so much.

when you entered the garage there was your boyfriend chatting it up with one of his friends, he didn't even notice you walking in, you had to clear your throat to get his attention, "sweets?"

"get lost," you sternly tell his friend and he leaves with no protest, jungkook hungrily stares you up and down as you walk towards him, "you look good."

"i know i do. do you know what today is?" you're quick to cut to the chase, too anxious to hold it in any longer, "it's our anniversary..?"

"when i woke up you were gone no text no note no breakfast, jungkook i haven't heard from you all day." his eyebrows furrow and you know this is where things take a turn, he always does this when he thinks he did nothing wrong, "yeah but, i thought we agreed we were gonna do something this weekend since i had a race today."

you let out a dry chuckle, "of fucking course you have a race today out of all fucking days jungkook! it doesn't even matter if we planned to do something this weekend the problem is i haven't heard from you! i thought maybe you'd at least try to come home early i fucking put on a dress for you! i made us dinner i flat ironed my hair you know how much i hate flat ironing my hair," you pout as you throw a temper tantrum, stomping your heels against the ground with tears in your eyes.

"sweets.."

"any other day maybe i'd be okay but jungkook seriously our fucking anniversary?! gosh throughout our whole relationship you've chosen this dump over me and the one day i thought i could get you to myself-"

"wait dump? y/n don't-"

"is that all you got out of that?!" your fan your face hoping that the tears doesn't stain against your cheeks.