mama bear

you watched as your sweaty boyfriend walked up to you with a big smile on his face, their concert was finally over and you're always the first person namjoon comes to see backstage, he gently wrapped his arms around you waist as he picked you up a...

you watched as your sweaty boyfriend walked up to you with a big smile on his face, their concert was finally over and you're always the first person namjoon comes to see backstage, he gently wrapped his arms around you waist as he picked you up and spun you around, "put me down you're sweaty!" you joked, you didn't mind hugging him when he was sweaty.

when namjoon put you down you wrapped your arms around his neck as you kissed him, it was sweet and well deserved, you pressed your lips against his harder and namjoon growled as a response, before things got too carried away you pulled away with a giggle, "how'd i do? did you like it?"

"yes my love i loved it, you did so great out there you always do," you cupped his cheeks as you kissed his nose getting a smile out of him, you smiled back and leaned in to kiss him-

"noona!!" three boy- men ran up from you pulling you away from namjoon before you could kiss him, he rolled his eyes at his maknae's, they always did this when he got you alone.

"noona did you like my solo?"

"yes kook-ah i enjoyed it very much."

"what about me noona?! did you like my note?"

"it was phenomenal taehyungie."

"noona did you like how my hair was styled? i tried something new!"

"you looked gorgeous jimin."

as the three maknaes continued to swaddled you namjoon watched you, he liked that you were like a second mother to the boys, but he was fed up, he wanted his girlfriend to baby him and compliment him just as much as them.

"aish stop cornering my girlfriend give her some space," he says to the three men and they snicker, "are you jealous that we're getting attention and you're not namjoon-ssi?"

"yah you brats!" he shouts and you giggle at him before turning to the maknaes, "i'll see you boys at the dorm later okay?"

"can you cook for us noona?"

"yes maknaes now run along," you shoo them away so you're finally alone with your boyfriend, the crew members are packing up their stuff to go and sooner or later you'll be back at the dorm being shared once again by six more men this time.

"are you okay?" you ask with a smirk as you turn back to your boyfriend, his jaw was locked but it softens when his eyes are on you, "i should be asking you that question missy," his large hands go to your stomach where there's a medium sized bump, "they crowd you as if you're not a pregnant lady."

"it's fine i enjoy it, gives me practice y'know? they're my little babies and mama bear has to protect and provide for them," you admit in a soft voice.

"so you'll do the same with our baby bear?"

"of course..." you look up at namjoon causing him to look up at you, "will you? daddy bear?"

you could see his eyes get darker and he licks his lips, he leans in so his mouth is by your ear, "you're so lucky the boys are gonna be at the dorm tonight because i would totally wreck you."

you could feel your panties dampen just at the thought.

"my place?" you suggest and he smirks before pulling you along.

"let's go mama bear."

the end.

tysm for 1k votes!