dance with me

dancing, it was your whole life, that's all you did, and what you wanted to do for the rest of your life

you had no time for friends, or boyfriends because dancing was your number one priority, your main goal was to get noticed by major companies and become a choreographer, you were so close to your dream, and you weren't stopping now.

as of right now you were practicing, which isn't new when a familiar face walked in, hoseok, you had no beef with him but it didn't go unnoticed how he looked at you, yes he was an attractive classmate of yours but you didn't do relationships.

"ahh miss y/n, such a pleasure to see you practice," he shoots you a sweet smile and you can't help but smile back, you can flirt a little bit right??

"hi hobi, what're you doing here?" you ask as you watch him walk towards you through the mirror, till he's inches behind you.

"thought i could practice the new dance we learned this week," he mumbles and you hum as a response.

it's not a surprise that this week's dance was a duet, many people have came up to you and have tried to be your partner, but you were waiting for the right one.

specifically hoseok.

"dance with me?" you ask while looking at him through the mirror and his eyebrows raise.

"sure you wanna get down with me lil miss y/n?" he teases and you smirk as a challenge before making your way to the speaker.

"let's see if you can keep up j-hope."

wattpad is being a bitch and won't let me put down the dance i wanted so you can just use your imagination

you and hoseok danced with so much passion, all the emotion throughout the dance really did it for you.

when you struck the last pose your face was right in hoseok's face, you were both breathing hard and sweat was trickling down your faces, but nobody made an effort to move.

and then he kissed you.

your hands found his black locks as you immediately kissed back, you don't know where the feelings came from but you decided to say fuck it for once, you enjoyed it.

his teeth bit your bottom lip harshly and you groaned against his lips, tugging on his roots and getting a growl out of him, turning you on even more.

hoseok pulled away and his lips were swollen and red, probably from your chapstick, "be my partner."

"for...class?" you hesitantly ask scared for the answer, you didn't want him to not have feelings for you but you had a feeling he did-

"indefinitely y/n," hoseok pecks your lips quickly, "be my lover, my girlfriend."

a big smile spreads across your face as you jump on him in joy.

"of course of course of course!" you squeal before cupping his cheeks and kissing him lovingly.

you knew dance was the only thing you were focused on but it's hoseok! besides, you just gained a new dance partner.

the end.