:::: Twenty-Five ::::

Five and Luther followed Nova into the Irish Pub. The two wanted to lay low and scout out the place but Nova seemed to have other ideas. She confidently walked up to the cash register at the bar despite Luther and Five's protests.

"Gen! How've ya been lass?" Killian the pub owner asked as the girl smiled up at the redheaded man. The man knew she didn't drink so he handed her a fresh bottle of Coca-Cola. "Where's your little friend Ronnie?"

"There was an accident and uh Ronnie didn't make it." The girl told him as she looked down sadly at her coke.

"He was a good kid. I'm sorry." The man said with sadness in his eyes. Throughout the past three years, Nova and Ronnie had exchanged various items they stole for food and sometimes shelter with Killian. The Irish man had a soft spot for those two. "What can I do ya for?"

"I need a favor," Nova said as she reached into her pocket and pulled out two Commission I.D.'s.

"Gen, there are two white boys that have been watching you since you came in. Do you need me to get rid of them?" Killian asked, concerned for the girl. She turned and saw Five watching her carefully and Luther just looked confused.

"They're with me, don't worry, Killian," Nova assured the man with a soft smile. "Now we're looking for these two people."

"What do you need with two lawyers? Isn't it your goal to stay away from the law?" Killian asked and Nova shrugged as she took a drink of her soda.

"Let's just say these lawyers have something that I need. If you know what I'm saying." Nova said vaguely and Killian chuckled at the girl's familiar behavior.

"Alright lassy, these two came in a little while ago. The man is sitting over there and I think that woman went to the bathroom." Killian said as he handed the photos back to Nova.

"Thanks, Killian you're the man!" Nova said as she grinned before heading back over to the boys.

"Who was that?" Five asked quickly as he eyed the man suspiciously.

"Killian, he owns the pub. Told me that old-Five is sitting over there and old-me is in the bathroom or something." Nova said as she scratched her neck.

"Nova, you just itched your neck, that's stage two of paradox psychosis," Luther said and Nova rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"No, she didn't, Luther, shut up." Five snapped and Luther pointed at the boy.

"Denial is stage one." Luther pointed out.

"I'm fine. Nova's fine. Let's stay on task." Five said as he started forward before Luther stopped him.

"Maybe I should go first." Luther offered and the two teens gave him unsure looks. "You guys will freak him out. Bumping into your own tiny doppelganger? He'll lose his shit."

"Look there you are." Five said as he nodded to the woman walking towards where Luther and older Five were talking. The two teens knew the look on her face. She was suspicious.

"Who the hell are you?" Older Nova asked Luther suspiciously.

"Apparently he's Luther." Older Five responded and the older woman didn't look convinced. "He says he has something to show us."

"I just need you two to promise not to freak out. No freakouts ok?" Luther asked and the two agents looked skeptical. The man turned and gestured to the teens standing behind the pillar and they stepped into the older couple's view.

"Hey there, strangers." Younger Five says awkwardly.

"We need to talk." Younger Nova said and the two older Academy members share a look. So, much passes through that one look there is disbelief, suspicion, surprise, and so much more.