:::: Fifty-Two ::::

The elevator bell dinged signaling that they had arrived. When the doors slid open Nova noticed that the ballroom had been hastily decorated. Nova had dressed in a two-piece dress. The top was strapless with an ornate green and black pattern over the yellow fabric. The skirt was form-fitting and had the same pattern but in red. Allison and Lila were at the front of the elevator so they were the first to exit. They were followed by Five who had his hand in his pocket and Nova who had hooked her arm through his. Ben, Manuela, Klaus, and Diego came up in the rear.

"Not sure this place is gonna be big enough," Klaus said sarcastically.

"This better be an open bar," Allison muttered moodily.

"Hey, come on. It's for Luther. Let's perk up," Lila exclaimed before she gasped in amazement at the soft spotlights that lit up the room.

They all stood in silence for a moment as they took in the room. That is until the elevator dinged again. This time Luther and Viktor walked out. Luther was worried about his outfit and Viktor was trying to reassure him that his butt looked fine in his dress pants. Nova couldn't help the confusion that washed over her when Allison and Viktor exchanged snarky comments. The last time she had seen them they were finally bonding. She couldn't help but wonder what had happened while she was gone.

"What happened to those two?" Nova whispered so quietly that her boyfriend could barely hear her.

"Short-version is Allison killed Harlan. Harlan killed our moms. Viktor lied about it," Five whispered back in the same hushed tone.

A small gasp escaped Nova's lips and her hand quickly flew up to cover her mouth. Luther was quick to diffuse the argument between his siblings. He wanted everything to go perfectly for Sloane and he'd be damned if Viktor and Allison ruined it. Barely moments after Luther got his siblings to stop fighting the elevator dinged for the third time. This time the doors slid open to reveal Sloane dressed all in white with a wide grin on her face.

"Let's get this over with before I die of cringe," Ben muttered and Manuela frowned as she jabbed her brother in the ribs harshly with her elbow. He let out a small grunt as he glared at his sister.

"Stop it, this is Sloane's day. Behave yourself," Manuela snapped quietly under her breath.

When her eyes landed on Sloane's and noticed that her sister was looking at her with nervous eyes. Quickly Manuela flashed her sister a bright supportive smile and gave her a big thumbs up. Sloane smiled back before her eyes left her sister's and found their way to her fiances. Warmth spread through Manuela as she watched her sister. She had never seen Sloane this happy. She was just glad one of them got to find love before the end of the entire universe.

Ben was still brooding next to her so Manuela looped her arm through his before pulling him towards the area of the ballroom set up for a reception. The others quickly followed. After pushing Ben into his seat Manuela quickly moved to stand behind her sister. Sloane had asked her earlier to be the maid of honor. After one quick glare to her brother ensuring that he behaved Manuela turned back to the ceremony.

"Dearly beloved, we've gathered her today for a good time, not a long time, so let's have a good time, huh?" Klaus cheered from his place under the white archway that was decorated with red flowers, vines, and fairy lights. His brother had asked him to officiate the ceremony and Klaus had happily obliged. "Cause the sun can't shine every day. Can I get an amen?"

"Amen!" Luther and Sloane cheered. Manuela and Viktor both whooped and cheered from behind them.

"Luther, do you be taking this banging hottie to be your lady?" Klaus asked when the room fell silent again.