:::: Fifteen ::::

Nova was awoken by an explosion. She was startled and she moved back against the wall as she saw the thick metal door fall to the ground. Before she stood Vanya with glowing white skin and eyes. Nova could feel the energy coming off of her in waves.

Vanya reached down and offered her hand to the young girl. Nova hesitantly accepted her hand and tried not to show fear or uncertainty. The girl watched as Vanya seemed to glide away. She was frozen in shock at seeing Vanya's powers in action that she almost didn't realize the cell was collapsing around her.

The girl hurried out of the crumbling Academy. All around her debris was falling and the walls were collapsing. She had to dive out the front door as the whole building collapsed in on itself.

"Nova!" A voice yelled, pulling her out from under the collapsed doorway. Arms wrapped around her and she looked up to see Klaus and Ben pulling her away.

"I-I thought you hated me." Nova coughed as dust filled her lungs.

"I could never hate you, Novie," Klaus said gently as he handed her back her notebook.

"What the hell did you do?" Luther growled as he marched closer to where Nova and Klaus were. Allison was trying to hold him back and Diego and Klaus moved to stand protectively in front of her.

"I didn't do anything!" Nova argued and Luther narrowed his eyes in anger.

"You were the only one with her! You must have done something to set her off!" Luther exclaimed.

"Did you ever think about the fact that maybe this is your fault Number One?" Nova growled back. She was getting sick of his bullshit. "You're the one who locked us in a cage! This is your fault."

"I was trying to protect my family!" Luther yelled back.

"Maybe if you got out of your damn bubble for once in your life you would have realized that nobody wanted you to put me and Vanya in a cell! Everyone else wanted to talk to her and help her! You are no better than your father!" Nova screamed and everyone was shocked into silence around her.

"Guys, guys this is it. The apocalypse is still on. The world ends today." Five said hurriedly as he ran up to the group. He was so focused on the newspaper that he didn't notice Nova standing there.

"I thought you said it was over," Luther said confused.

"I was wrong, ok? This is the newspaper I found the day I got stuck. The headline hasn't changed." Five argued.

"No, that doesn't mean anything," Diego said, shaking his head. "Time could have been altered since that newspaper came out this morning."

"You're not listening to me. When I found it I assumed this place came down with everything else. But here we are, the moon's still shining and the Earth is still in one piece, but not the Academy." Five exclaimed.

"Because Harold Jenkins was just the fuse. He's the one who sets up the chain of events that leads to the apocalypse because Vanya is the bomb. Vanya causes the apocalypse." Nova said thoughtfully and Five turned to see her in surprise. "Oh my god, Luther I am going to murder you!"

"Nova? How are you alive?" Five asked in confusion as he grabbed the girl before she could kill his brother.

"It doesn't matter. What matters is that we almost stopped the apocalypse but Luther was too much of a bonehead and ruined it!" Nova growled and Five held onto her tightly.

"Stop being so dramatic, Genova. I didn't cause the apocalypse." Luther said rolling his eyes and Nova's eyes turned black dangerously for a moment.

"Last night and today I had almost calmed her down until you locked us both in a cage! You stupid goddamn Monkey Man!" Nova yelled and suddenly Five's eyes flashed murderously as he turned to his brother.