:::: Thirteen ::::

This morning was one of the few mornings Nova woke up before Five. The boy was still sound asleep even after the girl had changed into a new uniform and had chatted with Allison on the phone. Nova left a note for Five telling him that she was going to go help Allison before she left to go find a taxi.

"What's a kid like you doing so far outside of town alone?" The taxi driver asked in concern as he drove the seemingly young girl many miles out of town into the middle of the woods.

"I'm visiting my dear old grandma. My aunt is going to meet there." Nova lies swiftly and the guy seems to buy it.

"Alright, dear, here you are. Are you sure you're going to be ok?" The guy asked and Nova nodded quickly.

"Yep, there's my aunt right now," Nova said as she saw Allison walking up to the cabin. Nova quickly paid the taxi driver before climbing out to meet Allison.

"You seem energetic this morning," Allison commented as Nova walked over to her.

"What can I say, I heal fast." Nova shrugged.

"Or maybe you slept for almost twenty-four hours," Allison added and Nova noticed for the first time that the sun was already setting. She hadn't realized she slept for that long.

"Whoa, what's going on out here?" Nova asked as they stepped onto the porch and felt the strong energy flowing through the air. The girl could practically see the sound waves pulsing through the air. She noticed the energy waves moving the wind chimes violently.

"Proceed with caution. Apparently, Peabody killed a bunch of people last night." Allison said and Nova isn't convinced.

"Does Jenkins seem like he's capable of all this? Maybe this is Vanya's doing." Nova offered and Allison shook her head.

"Not possible. Vanya is ordinary. Come on." Allison said while leading the way. Nova takes a deep breath unsure about what Allison said before following her inside the cabin.

"Vanya, are you doing that?" Nova asked when they saw the young woman playing her violin.

"What are you guys doing here?" Vanya asked the two women in front of her.

"We've been trying to find you," Allison said. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah?" Vanya said unsure.

"Something weird's going on. What's causing it?" Allison asked and Vanya smiled softly.

"Me," Vanya said with a small shrug.

"Told you so," Nova said to Allison who took a step towards her sister.

"What do you mean me?" Allison asked suspiciously.

"I mean I made all those things happen with my powers," Vanya said and Allison looks skeptical as Nova beamed with pride.

"You have powers? Congrats Vanya!" Nova said and Allison shoots her a look telling her to be quiet. Nova just shrugged as she watched the sisters talk.

"Turns out I've had them all this time. It's weird, huh." Vanya said.

"It's in-incredible." Allison stutters and Nova can see the fear in her eyes. The young girl gets a bad feeling in her gut as the sisters interact.

"But?" Vanya asked in a hurt voice as she detects that same fear in Allison as well.

"Ca-can we do this in the car?" Allison stuttered.

"Why?" Vanya asked, confused and Nova stepped in.

"You're not gonna want to hear it." Allison sighed.