:::: Twenty-Four ::::

When Nova got to Klaus' manor she was surprised to see that it was now filled with people. The girl was astonished by the amount of followers that Klaus had. She walked along the garden searching for her friend without any luck. That is until she spotted him making angels in a pile of dirt.

"Klaus, get up. We're going home." Nova said as she reached down her hand and helped the man up. Before Nova could start moving Klaus pulled her into a tight hug.

"Oh my god, Nova, it's so good to be able to hug you again." Klaus sighed and Nova hugged him back confused.

"You hugged me yesterday, silly." Nova chuckled as she patted the man's back.

"But I'm not Klaus. I'm Ben!" The man exclaimed as they pulled away.

"How high are you?" Nova asked as she looked at him concerned before placing the back of her hand on his forehead to see if he had a fever.

"No, no, I can prove it. Ask me something only Ben would know." He told her and Nova nodded.

"What prank did we pull on Allison when we were fourteen that Klaus got blamed for?" Nova asked after she thought about it for a moment.

"We put bleach in Allison's shampoo and purple hair dye in her conditioner." The man replied and Nova's eyes widened.

"Oh my god, Ben, it is you!" Nova exclaimed as she pulled him into a tight hug. "Wait how is this possible?"

"I can possess him now." He said with a grin.

"That's amazing! You can tell me all about it on the way back to Elliott's. I made a deal to get us back to 2019 but we only have thirty minutes." Nova told him as they walked.

"Wait what about Destiny's Children?" Ben asked the young girl. "We can't just abandon them. Klaus should be the one to tell them...."

"No, Ben I need you to keep possessing Klaus. As much as I love him I can't have him messing this up. We only have one chance and I had to sacrifice a lot to get this far." Nova told him and the man nodded.

"Nova, please I just need like ten minutes to say goodbye." Ben pleaded and Nova looked at him. Even though it was Klaus' face it had Ben's expressions.

"You want to say goodbye to a girl don't you?" Nova asked and the mad nodded.

"Her name is Jill and she's amazing." The man said and Nova smiled softly at him.

"Alright just meet me behind Elliot's in twenty-seven minutes. Please, don't be late." Nova said and he nodded before hugging her again.

"Sorry, I just miss hugs." He sighed happily and Nova chuckled.

"I remember you always were a hugger." Nova smiled giving his arm a small squeeze before she left the manor.

When Nova finally got back to the alley she only had a few minutes to spare. Annoyingly no one else was there. The girl was starting to get antsy as she watched the time dwindle down on her watch.

"Where is everybody?" Luther asked and Nova was surprised he was the first one to show up.

"You're the first to show up. Where's Allison?" Nova asked and Luther got a sour look on his face.

"She wanted to say goodbye to her husband," Luther said and suddenly Five blinked into the alley. The boy was unsurprised when he noticed only two of the former Academy members had made it.

"Where's Vanay?" Nova asked and Five rolled his eyes.

"She is getting that farm lady and the son. She's insisting we bring them with us to 2019." Five growled in annoyance.