:::: Fifty-Seven ::::

Nova knew if she had been back on Earth she would have felt a migraine forming behind her eyes. But she wasn't currently on Earth. No the girl was stuck in the Void with two absolute idiots. Her brown eyes followed Klaus and Luther as the two brother's chased each other around the partial living room. Nova sat on one of the broken window sills and watched. She didn't have the energy to stop them or even scold them.

Well, that wasn't entirely true. It wasn't that she didn't have a lack of energy or even excess. She really felt nothing. It was a feeling that was very hard to explain but having been here so many times the girl was used to it.

"Come on, man!" Klaus panted while climbing over chairs as Luther circled him on the other side of the rug, "I'm not going back down there to get slapped around. And there's nothing you can do to change that!"

"You are so incredibly selfish!" Luther grunted now that he was on the chair and Klaus was opposite of him on the rug. The actions reminded Nova of the cat and mouse cartoons she used to watch every Saturday morning with her mother. "Do you know that?"

"Just relax, don't worry!" Klaus exclaimed while dramatically dancing away from Luther, "You have all the time in the world to get over it!"

"Alright, that's it!" Luther exclaimed as he lunged for his brother.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Nova sighed when Luther's hands closed around the front of Klaus's shirt.

Of course, Luther ignored her once more as he threw his brother at the large rock formation in front of them. The triumphant grin on Luther's face quickly dropped and was replaced by confusion. Klaus, like Nova, had known what was going to happen. So being the little shit that he was he had grinned and waved as his body was absorbed into the rock and disappeared.

"Shit," Luther cursed before wheeling around to face Nova, "What the hell just happened? How do I follow him?"

"Luther, this is the Void, traditional rules from our universe don't apply here," Nova sighed but she only received a blank look in response. "It's like Platform Nine and Three Quarters."

The girl hadn't even finished her sentence when Luther went barrelling into the rock formation and disappeared. With another sigh, Nova jumped down from the window sill. She glanced around at the barren desert that surrounded her. There was no use in just sitting there. So, with one last sigh and a roll of her eyes, Nova followed.

::::::::

Manuela sat cross-legged on the floor in between Five and Viktor. The two men whispered quietly above her. She couldn't see her brother since he was making sure the lobby was secure. Meanwhile, Diego and Lila were huddled at the sushi bar and Allison and Sloane were on the stairs cleaning Luther's blood off of their hands. Her dad was pacing in the middle doing whatever the hell he was doing, Manuela wasn't sure what, nor did she really care.

"Once is happenstance, twice is a coincidence, and three times ain't gonna happen 'cause I'm not a gibbering idiot." Five whispered harshly. He and Viktor had been theorizing for the past few minutes about what had really killed Luther.

"Well, we can't be sure he killed Klaus or Luther..." Viktor began but when his eyes left Hargreeves and cast back on his brother his voice trailed. The look on Five's face was downright murderous, but Viktor still finished his thought, "...or Nova."

"You serious? This is his modus operandi. We've seen this before," Five argued.

"We have?" Manuela asked in confusion.

"Different timeline," Five explained quickly not even looking in Manuela's direction. He couldn't. She looked identical to Nova. Even though Five hadn't known her at that age he had seen old training and mission footage of Nova from her time at the Commission.