Malfoy

Should I tell Cho and Luna about it? I'll wait until the end of the semester.

"Have you heard that there going to kill buck beak?" Luna said "aww why?" Cho said "because it broke Malfoy's arm" Luna said.

I started walking to hagrids because I know how it feels like to lose a pet.

"Ah! Come to see the show!" I heard someone say as I slowly walked to hagrids house. "You! You foul evil little cockroach!" Another person said "Hermione no! He's not worth it!" Oh it's Hermione, Ron, and..Harry.

I heard running. And saw Draco and his two friends coming towards me. They ran past me not even knowing I was there.

"Hey guys" I said seeing them standing where they stood before. "Hey" they all said.

My necklace started glowing again. They knew why I was there so we all started walking to hagrids.

__

After we came back from hagrids we watched as they killed buck beak.

Hermione hugged Ron and Harry hugged Hermione, I didn't know what to do so I hugged Ron too.

"Well, I have to go see you tomorrow" I said "bye" Harry said, Hermione waved and Ron was in shock that I hugged him.

-

"She likes me" Ron said "just because she hugged you Ron doesn't mean she likes you" Harry said

I like Ron.

"You say that now, wait about a year and we will be dating" He said

-

The reason I left was because me and Draco were going to hang out.

"Where are you going?" Cho said "with Malfoy" I said walking out the door because I know they were going to ask all these questions.

I went to the courtyard and sat down on a bench.

I waited and my necklace started glowing again. Harry? What is he doing here-

Malfoy

That wasn't Harry, that was Draco Malfoy. But why was my necklace glowing? Do I like Malfoy too? How can that be?

"Hello Y/n" he said "Malfoy" I said forgetting that I found out that I liked him.

"I like your necklace" he said "thanks" I said with a small smile. "Cmon" he said grabbing my hand. The feeling of him holding my hand gave me butterflies. I guess when Luna and Cho ask me if I like someone I'm going to have to go say yes.

"I come here all the time" he said, The Astronomy Tower. My father told me that's where him and my mother had there first kiss.

Maybe it could be mine too.

"It's beautiful" I said, it gave a very nice view of the stars "it is" he whispered.

We both looked at each other "thank you for bringing me here" I said "any time" he responded. We stared at each other for a while and both leaned in, our lips soon connected together. My hand on his neck, and his on my waist.

I never wanted this to end. In my head I felt fireworks going off. I had butterflies in my stomach.

We then pulled away and smiled.

I loved tonight.