Something is Off in my Heart??😲

I was fully drawn into his brown eyes.
"Fully fierce my baby girl huh?" V said making me to come back to the reality.
"Sort of" I said smiling.
"I was impressed by the way you acted in front of him. I liked that" he said pulling me still closer to him even though there was no place between us earlier.

 I liked that" he said pulling me still closer to him even though there was no place between us earlier

"I have learnt that from my boyfriend only right?" I said grinning.

The music started and it was a slow song making us to dance slowly, but the feel inside my stomach was like I was dancing for the fast song.....somersaults were done inside my stomach, as my blood rushed to my cheeks making them red.

After the dance, I went with oppa to clarify my actions, even though they doesn't know me, but I shouldn't risk the treatment of the company staffs towards my brother when he starts working right? I reached the stage, and when the people were busy in their own talking, I grabbed there attention telling that I need to announce something.
"Annyeonghaseyo.....I am Choi Aera, sister of Choi Min Ho, I am here to clarify that I am dating Kim Taehyung the son of Kim Jae Won, the founder of Kim Group of Companies.....which include many of the steel, automobiles and other manufacturing companies. I think you guys have heard the name, and we are in relationship for about 3 months and we are doing fine, but why someone earlier addressed me to some other's girlfriend. I think it was a mistake, and I won't drag it too much. Thanks for inviting us and I am glad to know that my brother is posted as the next director" I said walking away, down the stage.
"My muffin has become a brave girl.... I am impressed from you" oppa said showing two thumbs up.
"Ne.....I has to be brave girl when there us no oppa here to protect his sister right?" I said.
"What if there is no oppa....you have got the most protecting boyfriend Taehyung right?? He will definitely protect my muffin? Won't you Taehyung??* Oppa asked V.
"Of course I will protect her Hyung, she is my responsibility now" he said putting his hand over my shoulder.
"And also, I have got 6 brothers here who will take care of me. I am glad to be the part of their group" I say beaming my white toothy smile.
"Oh is that Jimin and other boys whom I saw when I called you the other day?" Oppa asked. I nodded in response, for which he continued, "I like those boys especially Jimin, he truly looks like a mochi. I would ship you both than you and Taehyung. Sorry Taehyung-ah."
"Oppa...that's your opinion, but my heart responds only for this guy" I said pointing towards Taehyung.
"I know muffin, just telling" oppa defended himself.
"Whatever you say, I won't change my decision....I just love this Kim Taehyung" I said hugging him.
"Fine.....if that will make my muffin to smile, I will agree with you" he said ruffling my hair.
"But, I don't get one thing....why did you tell tht you both were dating from 3 months? You just came two weeks ago and fell in love with him after a week. How can you be with him for three months?" Oppa asked confused.
V and I made eye contact smiling at each other before speaking, "oppa....in college this guy introduced me to some girl telling that we are in relationship for three months as he is the popular guy in the college you know....."
"Oh I see....so, my muffin has grab the heart of most popular guy in the college" he asked smiling.
I nodded and smiled at him and we all walked to the food, having them and leaving for home.