Argument🗣️

Hey armies 🙋‍♀️!!! Sorry for making you guys wait for long.....!!!!
But, I guess you will be happy to read this chapter 😉

Goals:
Vote - 25
Comment - 20
Followers - 15

Back to story....!!!!👇

MY POV.....!!!!

"Taehyung-ah!!!!! What the hell are these????" I yelled and he came running from the bedroom and the moment he stood in front of me, I threw the sheets of photos at him.
"Don't just tell me that you don't know about these...." I was losing my patience and I could clearly see he was so shocked from the photos as I am.
As for that photos, they were Taehyung and Ku Mun Yeong kissing like there was no tomorrow and some were they were on the bed, while Taehyung is half naked she is above him kissing his chest.
I was enraged, felt betrayed, heart was aching so much as I could feel myself going numb and my eyes couldn't stop it's flow of the tears which were running like the falls.
"It's not what you think....I will explain to you" he pleaded and came to wipe my tears.
"Don't touch me!!" I said raising my hand in the air and moved a step backward.
"Aera....just listen to him first before making any decision" Jin came from behind held my shoulder......I couldn't control my tears now, I turned towards him and buried my face into chest and sobbed as much as I want.

My sobbing seemed to be lasted for about 20 minutes which was like forever for me and I stood in front of V and asked what he wanted to explain. His eyes were red and the tear stains were on his cheeks.....

I felt my heartache even more than before by seeing him crying

I felt my heartache even more than before by seeing him crying. I wanted to just let it go and hug him and console him whispering sorry, but I wasn't going to do that.

I wanted to know what was that picture were

"Tho-those pictures are not real..... except this o-one" he said hiccupping due to crying pointing to the photo where they both were kissing, not exactly She was kissing cupping his face.
"Do you think I should believe that when I saw that through my own eyes. Don't lie to me Taehyung" I said almost loudly.
"I am not.....do see these clearly" he gave me the other photos.
I took those in my hand and clearly observed those pictures, when I scratched the surface of the pic it showed that underlying picture of Mark.
I threw the picture from my hand and hugged Taehyung for accusing him without knowing that those are photoshopped.
"I am sorry....I didn't notice that. I am really sorry for not trusting you" I said tightening my grip around his waist.
"It's fine.....that you got to know the truth" he said hugging back kissed me on my forehead.