Night is Young🤗🤩

MY POV

MY POV.....!!!!

"Aera?? Why are you so dumbstruck? I am really Shizukaru. See" she said and pinched me.

"Ouch!!!" I screamed in pain, which made Taehyung to run to me and asked me am I alright? I just nodded and then we all went to the living room.

"What are you two doing here??" I asked almost shocked still.

"I am here to visit my bestfriend and this guy I met him on the way and fell in love with him" Shizuka said like it wasn't a big deal falling for someone.

"All of a sudden??" I asked still surprised.

"Aera....calm down will you. What is this Jimin and who is she?" Taehyung asked his bestfriend.

"Ah....this is Shizukaru, Aera's bestfriend. I have been liking her since a month I guess so. She called me yesterday telling that she would be coming today, and when we met each other....you know I just confessed my feelings directly for which she accepted and now I am her boyfriend. Also, I am sorry Aera for witnessing that kiss which was our first" he said rubbing his nape of the neck.

"Seriously, it was truly awful to witness my friends kissing in front of our home" I said thinking about their kiss

"Do you think, we were pleased to see you guys doing the same?" Jimin asked.

I wondered when did we kiss publicly?

"Don't think too much, it's when your lovely boyfriend proposed you, and you both were eating each other's lips like a food" he said making a disgusting face.

"What? That was..... that was something which you shouldn't have seen. And also, I wasn't knowing that you guys were there until you guys stood in front of us" I said defending our kiss on that day.

"But that-" Jimin was interrupted by V.

"Still, you kissed in front of my house even after ringing the damn bell and still you are justifying your actions. Great Jiminie!" Taebear told him.