Confusion

The person whom I just hugged was that arrogant guy KIM TAEHYUNG. I was mentally lost thinking why this guy helped me? why did he hug me back when I hugged him? But my thoughts were interrupted from his loud voice, "what were you doing here at this late hour? What will had happened if I didn't come at the right time?"

I looked at him confused and little shocked from his words, 'is he worried about me? why does he care about me?' He cupped my face and made me to look at his eyes which filled sincerely with concern. For a moment, my heart skipped a beat from his actions.

"Why are you being like this? It doesn't matter where I go or come right?" I asked him looking at his eyes. He suddenly removed his hands from my face and stood two steps back and put his hands in his jeans pockets and spoke coldly, "why does it matter to me, if anything happens to you.... I am just worried about your aunt; she will be hurt if anything happens to you... That's all, don't think too much, come I will give you the ride back to home" and walked to his car.

'What can I expect from this guy, who cares only about him' I asked myself and shook my head away from the thoughts and hurried to his side to get home safely.

Taehyung's pov!!!!!

When I was going home from Jiminie's house, I heard some voice screaming for help... at first, I didn't bother to go there. But later the screaming was still more louder than before, so I walked there towards the alley.

The scream was getting more and more louder. I approached there and I saw men standing with a girl pushed to the wall. There was a last scream of that girl and that voice seemed like I have heard that before. When I went close to them, the girl attacked was Mrs. Park's relative. I tightened my fist and moved towards the men and beat them and they went away from the alley, while that girl was still closing her eyes looking scared and tears falling from the corner of her eyes.

She looked cute closing her eyes being scared. 'Yah! Taehyung-ah why are you feeling like this?' my inner voice asked me as never was I attracted from any girl in the college or till I met her in the afternoon. She was somewhat different from other girls who actually flirt with me, but she just ignored my presence while I was giving her ride home. And it was the first time, I cared about a girl and felt this for a girl.

After few seconds, my thoughts were distracted from her sudden hug and she tightened the hug because of fear I think so. I hugged her back and said, "it's all fine now, don't worry I am here with you" and patted her back comforting her. My cloth near the chest was wetted from her tears.

And my heart started to beat crazily and she let go of me and I asked her what was she doing here and she looked at me confused. I cupped her face and our eyes met, it was my very first time to touch any girl's face and that made my heart pound, it was just not like the one I am.

She questioned me why am caring her so much? I said that I am just doing this because of her aunt who might be worried if anything happens to her.
And I said coldly that I am giving her a ride home and walked off to the car, she followed me as her footsteps we're heard where I didn't even look behind at her as my heart was crazily beating.

The car ride was awkward and within few seconds we reached the apartment. She opened the door of the car and while she was about to get down, she turned towards me and mumbled, "thank you" which was audible for me and took out one of the ice cream cones and gave to me. I hesitated for a minute to receive that, but later I took that from her and whispered thank you, mostly she heard me I think so. She got off the car and she went towards the apartment, I started the engine and the moment I was about to move, I observed her looking back to me and smiled and waved her hand and went in.

Even I was happy and smiled as I took off to the home, until I reach my home, I was thinking about her. I was smiling all the way into my home thinking about the hug and she looked cute when she said thank you for me, I entered my home to see my grandma waiting for me for the dinner. As soon as she noticed my smiling face, the first question of hers was, "anything good happened? You look very much happy.... is it because of any girl?"

I was blanked out why does she has to think because of a girl, can't my boys help me smile. But it's true that whenever I am with them, I smile in other way, and not like this making my heart to flutter. What did that girl do to me in just a few hours, where I don't even know her name yet..... Aish!!! I am just over-thinking about her and drifted away from thoughts and smiled at her without answering her question and headed to the dining table to have dinner.

After I finished my dinner, I headed to my room and landed on my bed as I was bit tired from the fighting from earlier to save that cute girl. Gosh! what happened to me, why am I thinking only about her..... Taehyung-ah, you will go crazy being like this, focus on yourself I thought to myself and within a few minutes I was soundly asleep.

 Taehyung-ah, you will go crazy being like this, focus on yourself I thought to myself and within a few minutes I was soundly asleep

My pov!!!

I took my car and headed to college and I was excited to attend my first day in my college. I was hoping I will make friends a lot and enjoy my time here for next two years.

I parked the car and when I was headed to the classroom, I looked around the college as the scenery was so good in the campus. I was in my own dream world by adoring the nature and walking towards the class.

"BOOM!!!!"

---------------

Please vote, comment and share the story!!!! I am free to accept the suggestions from you guys😊

I purple you all armies💜💜💜!!!!!