Happily Ever After ❤️

It's 23k guys!!!!! I am so excited 🤩

This chapter is dedicated to Aeraaa25
Word_Addict_13
sugwen07

Now back to the story.....

I felt warm lips running on my neck which caused me to open my eyes and moan a little

I was met with the brown eyes of my husband while he was smiling in between the kisses.

"Good morning honey!" He said and kissed my forehead.

"Get ready, we will be leaving in an hour" he said and got up from me.

I rolled myself with the duvet on my body and again closed my eyes to sleep.

"No...not yet Aera! There is so much we need to cover in just a week" he said and dragged me from the bed.

I whined like a baby as I wanted to sleep....it's been three days since I slept to my fullest, but I was always woken up early. He pushed me to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I slowly walked inside, stood in front of mirror looking at my reflection. I smiled at myself seeing the marks on my neck, not so darkly if keenly examined it was visible.

I removed the bathrobe, yeah I slept wearing just a bathrobe because of his "I don't care" words, and walked to the shower. After I was done with my bath, I went to see that my dress was already placed next to the sink and with a note.

"Can't wait to see you in this Honey! Waiting for you in the lobby <3"

I smiled and wore the jumpsuit which was white and blue striped one with drawstring around the waist.

I matched with the white sneakers and took my phone and that note and went down.

There my hubby standing looking through his phone, full of his charms and the women around the lobby were eying him like the meat in their feast.