Eomeoni 👩‍👦

"You are mine and always be mine and no one will take you away from me and even you should not go" he said and his eyes were bright and shining. I smiled and nodded to his words.

"I love you" he said and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes at his kiss and my body responded to his lips.

Suddenly, my smile faded and a question raised in my mind and I was hesitating to ask him

Suddenly, my smile faded and a question raised in my mind and I was hesitating to ask him. "What is that in your mind? Feel free to ask or say, my ears are always for you" he said as if he read my mind.
He sat on his seat leaning back to the cover of the seat and started to drive, "what if, only 'IF' okay? some problems raised in between you both and may lead to talk about us? It may hurt you and also him in one or the other way? Even still, you wanna continue being with me? I don't know if I am able to handle those things and break your friendship which is very precious for you. I think we should not even start our relationship and be as the same as before, how I was ignoring your presence. Yes...that will the safe measure for all of us and no one will be going to get hurt because of their feelings" I said without realizing what I was telling.

"Do you think that's very easy to move on from your feelings. Hell no, you can't even let go of your mind from me. Even if anything happens, why will you feel guilty for us its nothing for you and to be specific, I will guarantee that our friendship will not break because of this relationship and I know he will understand me and your feelings. Hence, no need to worry I will be always there for you. Remember that aracchhi?" he asked. I smiled at him a little and nodded.

After sometime, I felt sleepy probably because of the tablet which I took after having my breakfast. With a sleepy tone I asked him still how many more minutes to reach the destination as I don't know where we were going.
"Probably 20 minutes, why? Is my lil' girl is sleepy? Wanna sleep until we arrive there?" He asked. The 'my' in the sentence sent shiver through my spine and I just nodded in response as my words were struck in my throat.
"Sleep babe" were the only words which I heard before I went to my dreamland.

----

TAEHYUNG'S POV!!!

She was sleeping like a little kid sleeping in their mother's arm, we were already there in the destination, but I wasn't willing her woke her up from her sleep. I know that I shouldn't have asked her out even though knowing about her fever, but what to do special person wants to meet her as soon as possible. So, I called her out to meet them. I was slowly caressing her cheeks with my thumb carefully avoiding to waking her, meanwhile her phone rang disturbing her soundless sleep. She moved a bit and a groan escaped from her mouth which was cute to hear those, and struggling to find her phone from her purse. I took her clutch from her hold and picked up the phone and gave to her, she was still in the sleepy mood and her eyes half open. I giggled at her cuteness which was so adorable pouting a little and I couldn't wait for those soft lips to be on mine and make her mine completely.